Under Drive pulleys'[power pulleys]

Ruslow

I am discontinueing the under drive pulley.Not a huge demand [since I am just a little guy and not one of the big tuners.]They seem to sell just about anything!

Price is 145.00 plus 11.00 shipping.And that is for any version of them.If you want specific one add 10.00 since I have to set aside that one for YOU.this a money order only,NO paypal,NO returns NO anything.When they are gone they are gone for good.I have 25+ sets to get out of here.Stan

PS if you want dyno numbers ask some how has done it.Since no one believes me anyway.

OrgasmicSVT said:
What do they do?
Slows the spin of the water pump and power steering. I can't tell they are their; but I know some power was found in it.
I dynoed 404/496 with the following mods.
4# lower
E-Fan
Stock Water pump
RUslow under drive pullies

I was actually @ 415/500+ ; but tuned down extra safe to road race.
I ran 12.97 @106.5mph with poor traction (1.97 60').

John

I will sell the few extra p/s pulleys that I have set aside for the owners who just have the electric pump.but it does not include the belt.I have 3 of the p/s pulleys left they are 80.00 plus shipping.STan

Oh yes even at that price they are not flying off the self.

PM received but not read yet.mailed your item out,today should see it sat.Stan

yes in the installsheet I give you a part number for the tool to use.pretty straight forward to do.Stan

Pulley puller isn't tough to use- just takes a little patience. Local Autozone allows free tool rental and it worked ok. I've never used one and figured it out!
:)
Let us know if we can help.
John

imagery

22085-360-7384.jpg

Includes puller and press.

:tu:

Back