Twiceblowns truck is a beast

TinysRed94L

Ford Power Junkie
holy cow, I went by his shop yesterday (very nice BTW) to talk about some ideas for my truck. I have something wicked on the way:devious: but thats a story for another day.

Well only minutes after getting there I was already hitting him up for a ride:) we take it out on the street and after a few minutes of warming it up he straightened it up and hit it....That truck pulls like a motha, he then tells me it is only on 10#, pulled out the knob and turned up the boost, that truck is just plain out SICK, at around 22# that truck was ice skating everywhere and will just purely stick you in the seat.

Wow what a rush, Thanks for the ride Greg.. your truck is a BEAST:thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks Greg. Just wait in till I build my new engine with bigger turbos and then put it on the street with MT drag radials.

can you say drive it to the track run 9.90 and drive it home. all with a
E4OD and a lockup converter.

Don't ask when it will get there but thats the goal.

Thanks Greg. Just wait in till I build my new engine with bigger turbos and then put it on the street with MT drag radials.

can you say drive it to the track run 9.90 and drive it home. all with a
E4OD and a lockup converter.

Don't ask when it will get there but thats the goal.

I dont know why you would even fool with it, shoot it wont hook now it just skates, but you know I want a ride:D

Maybe I will be in a position to buy your little turbos when that happens :thumbup:

Im trying to convince him to go with a dart block, billet crank and rods, yates heads, hogan intake and twin GT47's

Back