Tweecer w/42's

Mine is for 42s but I don't know how to send and all that stuff yet. I am off tues-thurday I will try and figure it out!!

Mine is for 42s but I don't know how to send and all that stuff yet. I am off tues-thurday I will try and figure it out!!

you don t have a c3p1 unless some one swapped ecms in your truck.

thanks, PM me your number and I can help you if you need...

the only issue with c3p1 ecms is the stuff in the tweecer is complety differnt from the other stock speed density ecms. i have never messed with them,or i would help u out.

maybe pm marc2000gt i think he and heavy metal know alil about them.

you don t have a c3p1 unless some one swapped ecms in your truck.

the only issue with c3p1 ecms is the stuff in the tweecer is complety differnt from the other stock speed density ecms. i have never messed with them,or i would help u out.

maybe pm marc2000gt i think he and heavy metal know alil about them.

:mad: bummer....hopefully i'm not screwed with this new setup....makes me want to have kept the old PD and FMU, at least I had a truck to drive.....

Appreciate the offer but I dont think it will help me according to what giddy said....looks like im up **** creek with no paddle....

well.....you could always locate any of the other 3 ecms,and swap it out. then gumby's tune will work.

i really wish i was home,id come help u out. i just dont feel comfortable tryin to tune a ecm that i know is differnt,from the internet.

well.....you could always locate any of the other 3 ecms,and swap it out. then gumby's tune will work.

i really wish i was home,id come help u out. i just dont feel comfortable tryin to tune a ecm that i know is differnt,from the internet.

I appreciate that, i'm just frustrated...I should have known better then to tear apart my running truck until I had everything ready just did not know I was going to be without a tune. I know that Steve has a life outside of NLOC, and I appreciate all his PM's, emails, ect. its just i'm stuck without his assistance being a noob with tuning, ect...sorry for my venting...Just wish I would have held off paying for a 30lb tune, and getting one for 42's months ago and I would be setup now....

put the 30s and fmu back on till you can get a tune for it.

they got sold with the powerdyne.

Edit: I do have a FMU still but not on the truck ( I had two), but the tune that SStock sent me was a 30lb tune with no fmu, I asked him if I could use that with the vortech, he told me my stuff would blow up..so i'm not wanting that to happen....

Last edited:
I did send steve my 30lb tune back on the 23rd, maybe I should just chill my jets and hope that he gets some time to update it, hell I would pay for another tune if I needed to....

Back