Tweecer troubles

LW93Rcode

I tell ya nothing comes easy with my truck when it comes to computers. Anyhow, tweecer all hooked up, loaded up the driver. Created a startup tune, wrote a program to the 1st spot. Turn the truck over and it ran like a champ. Actually think it hasn't ever idled that good. Its wet out so I decided to leave it at that. Well it dried up, so i decide to take a test run, but I figure I'd put in the WOT settings I had in the EEC tuner so I copy that over, or input it. Go download the updates, turn the key, and its dumping fuel and won't start. So I look at some numbers and the WOT and Fuel Crank Pulsewidth numbers are different??? Ok, maybe I wrote the numbers in but saved it to a wrong file. So I type in the good numbers again, hit the save button, only it doesn't save the numbers I put in. It changes them to what looks close to the original numbers but they aren't even the same as that. Well the problem seems to be that any changes I make in the Functions menu will not save, and get changed. All the scalar changes get saved. Everything else seems to work, it'll download a file, it'll read both the tweecer and eec. Im thinking something is wrong with the cal edit software. I'll probably uninstall it and reinstall it, just thought I'd see if anyone ever had a a similar problem or if possibly I'm just doing something wrong! Any help would be greatly appreciated. My truck just doesn't like computers!!!!!!

The 1.30a9 has an error that does not allow the mouse to finalize an entry, you have to use tab or enter, then you can move to the next cell. this is only on the functions tab.

Back