TV show "North Shore"

RAIDEN

Sup Guys,
The producers of North Shore will be filming my truck sometime next week at Yokohama's for a future episode. Originally they wanted a black F-250 4x4, but I just posted my truck for the hell of it. Then a couple of hours later I got a phonecall saying they will use my truck for a shoot.:dp: Wooohooo, I can't wait! Hopefully everything goes smoothly. Oh yeah, they're paying me 450 for half a day to use my truck. Looks like Im buying some go-fast parts for the L.

-John

Sweet. If you want to know what the Bassani sounds like, listen to Clayton's...the red 03/04 that was out there for the Big Rig race. He has the complete system. You know what mine sounds like with the Silver Bullet. Hope that will help you decide.

Yeah, I was hanging out with Clayton at the races. Very cool guy. I really liked the way his exhaust sounds.
Hey Eric, are you going to run this weekend? Give me a call if you are.

Last edited:
Sup Guys,

North Shore will be showing my truck on the Sept. 13th episode.

Dont miss it!

-John

Yeah, I think I seen the preview where their driving the truck on some highway (couldn't make out exactly where). If that was your truck, you have a sweet ride

Sup Thomas, long time no see. So what youve done to truck so far?

Soul Rebel, The place was shot a Yokohama bay. Its at the end of Farrington hwy past Makaha. and yes, that's my L, thanks

RAIDEN, I have some dumb adolescent type questions that hopefully you can answer. Did you get to see Brooke Burns and all the other chicks on that show? :drool: (I've seen the show once or twice, but unfortunately I had to work tonight and missed your episode) Secondly, did they only use youyr truck for half a day? $450 is still some serious change for such little work, although I bet you were cringing the whole time they were driving it. :3g:

Brook wasnt at the set but I met that blond (forgot her name) that had a threesome on that episode. When they meant half a day, they actually meant 12hours! from 5am to 5pm. but the day flew by, cause all of the shoots and eye candy walking around. :eek:

I wasnt really worried about my truck. The transportation director (Scott) and I were watching the entire shoot. They babied my truck but they did left a nice ding on the tailgate. Which is no biggie, they gave me another check to cover the damages. I just pocket the check and got Dent Doctors to massage the dent out.:D

-John

Last edited:
Threesome? :eek: (and I do hope you mean at least 2 girls not the other way around... Wow I guess you really got lucky then, hot women and pretty good money for "loaning" your truck out. Geez wonder if they'd ever want a gen 1 on that show? I know probably not, but one can always wish...
Josh

Hey RAIDEN, I was just browsing different galleries and I happen to stumble upon yours:tu: . Are those pictures from when you were on the set of North Shore?

Back