Any of you guys going to this?

TO ONE AND ALL SPORT TRUCK ENTHUSIAST:

ON AUGUST 02, 2008

TRUCKS! MUSCLETRUX

1990SS vs. 1st GEN LIGHTNING

WILL BE UNVEILED

AT THE 2008 SPORT TRUCK SHOOTOUT

AT LONDON KENTUCKY DRAGWAY

I don,t know I'll have to look in to it. Find out were it is. I won't bring the truck It not ready and don't have the money.

Twin Gt47's

That would be Nice. You bring them over and I'll put them in the Build.
Call me you pain in the @ss.

I'm putting in new Tial waste gates.3'5"in down tubes with 4" Mufflers and exhaust and it will all be v-bands. I got most of the Part to do this.

And the rear 4-link needs all new rodends before it come out from under the truck. I can't even run it intill I do that.

And then I got to tune in to run on E85 so the fuel dosn't cost $10.00 to $15.00 to run it on.

That would be Nice. You bring them over and I'll put them in the Build.
Call me you pain in the @ss.

I'm putting in new Tial waste gates.3'5"in down tubes with 4" Mufflers and exhaust and it will all be v-bands. I got most of the Part to do this.

And the rear 4-link needs all new rodends before it come out from under the truck. I can't even run it intill I do that.

And then I got to tune in to run on E85 so the fuel dosn't cost $10.00 to $15.00 to run it on.

I'd put some twin 72mm's on it, turn the boost controller all the way up and hope for the best:thumbup:

That engine long gone. And its the same engine I have now. it was just a
4 bolted sportsmen block. It was good thouth. it made 950WHP with the T-91 and it made 1200WHP with the T-101.

See some of you don't know but I'm from NJ And Ralph is a very good friend of mine. I was the one that got that L to run and I wired it and put the EFI in it and made it run, I program the gen 7 and got it to run and then we put it on the trailer. And someone else did tune on it with A A/F wideband O2.
Hell I was back at his house over Thanks Giving and him and me were wiring up some of the new thing in his truck.

I'll allways go help Ralph. Hes a great friend.

But the engine I want is the Dart block he has now. Olver rods.Billet steel crack. You know a short block good to 2000HP.

Now thats an engine

I added some more classes for you faster guys. And so I do not get booted, if you want any information pm or email me. Seems like some people think only Gen 1's are invited, not true, all of trucks are.:thumbup:

That engine long gone. And its the same engine I have now. it was just a
4 bolted sportsmen block. It was good thouth. it made 950WHP with the T-91 and it made 1200WHP with the T-101.

See some of you don't know but I'm from NJ And Ralph is a very good friend of mine. I was the one that got that L to run and I wired it and put the EFI in it and made it run, I program the gen 7 and got it to run and then we put it on the trailer. And someone else did tune on it with A A/F wideband O2.
Hell I was back at his house over Thanks Giving and him and me were wiring up some of the new thing in his truck.

I'll allways go help Ralph. Hes a great friend.

But the engine I want is the Dart block he has now. Olver rods.Billet steel crack. You know a short block good to 2000HP.

Now thats an engine

Have you registered yet?

Seems to still be a lot of hostility going around. I apologize if our event caused it. However, everyones goal is to show off both trucks and get more interest in them and keep them alive, along with the friendships that come along with being a truck enthusiast. I sincerely hope some of you will be at our event to enjoy the trucks and hopefully someday some of our trucks may be invited to your show as well.

Tina

Back