Truck pics

danoid5631

Supporting Vendor
I have posted some of these else where but I figured Id put some where they belong in the show section.
47b3dd22b3127cce94ab689cbbef0000003610

47b3dd05b3127cce95c39b95b0110000003610

47b3dd05b3127cce95c3de45f07b0000003610

47b3dd05b3127cce95c340a571e40000003610

And if you guys dont remember this is what it used to look like.
47b3dd30b3127cce956d52f9d2630000003610

Danoid,

Your truck is one of my favorites, especially with the new paint scheme. Great job dude :tu: :tu: :tu:

On a related note, have you considered painting the blower and upper intake that same titanium color as the wheels, etc.
That would look cool :cool:

RobG said:
Danoid,

Your truck is one of my favorites, especially with the new paint scheme. Great job dude :tu: :tu: :tu:

On a related note, have you considered painting the blower and upper intake that same titanium color as the wheels, etc.
That would look cool :cool:

Actually it is funny that you said that. My plans are to paint the smooth intake tube I have the red color and the plenum gray with the raised area red and the blower gray. I am also going to paint various other pieces gray as well. I will prob do it around august. Oh I am going to pull the calipers and paint them red as well. sticking with the whole red gray them. I will never be completely done with this truck if I run out of things to do time to start over.:tu:

Hey rob have you gotten another one yet. I havent heard anything. And also how did you get in mm&ff I want to try to get into some mags.
I just say that you have a hd lets see some pics.

Last edited:
Ok, that is weird, I just saw this truck today outside home depot in Pace. I saw the hood then the rims, and was wondering if it had anything under the hood. Little did I know it was a fellow NLOC member.

You must have not been in your truck? What were you driving? It wasnt a blue toyota corolla was it? I saw a couple looking at it at the light I got on it a little just solve the is it a real Lightning look they had.

Danny,

The way I got my truck featured was I drove my a$$ down to Orlando last winter for the '02 Fun Ford Weekend and put it in the car show. It caught the eye of one of the writers for MM&FF and he did the photo shoot right there on the spot. All of those pics in the magazine are from Orlando Speed World.

If I were you I'd do the same. A lot of the features in MM & FF are from Fun Ford events, either race cars or show cars. The next events closest to you are in Commerce, GA (near Atlanta) April 11-13 at the Atlanta Dragway and then June 6-8 in Gainesville, FL at Gainesville Raceway.

As for my truck it's getting there. I still have a load of work left to do but it should be done in April sometime. I hope :hh:
Oh, and it is a '03 Harley F-150 :db:

I was with my friend in his truck, a red 94' ranger. You were heading towards Milton, and we were at the light waiting to turn left in front of Home Depot.

Dan, you know that I'm a BIG fan of your truck but......that hood doesn't flatter your truck. Sorry, just putting in my .02 I think the Cervini's would have looked alot nicer.:)

REDLINED'93 said:
Dan, you know that I'm a BIG fan of your truck but......that hood doesn't flatter your truck. Sorry, just putting in my .02 I think the Cervini's would have looked alot nicer.:)

You would have to see it in person that is the only way to appreciate it. The way I laid the gray and the stripes set it off.

Everybody and their momma has a Cervini's hood ;p

Nice to see something different once in a while :tu:

So Rob, you and your Mom have Cervini hoods on your vehicles? That's pretty funny, although I bet they look real nice....:eek: :hail:

danoid5631, i was wondering what color that piece of plastic is that is between the radiator and the grill. i am thinkin about having my valve covers and intake powdercoated grey and just wondered what color that was

matt351 said:
danoid5631, i was wondering what color that piece of plastic is that is between the radiator and the grill. i am thinkin about having my valve covers and intake powdercoated grey and just wondered what color that was
It is the same gray that is on my wheels and caps. It is a 02 chrysler color called graphite.

Back