truck is an adult!

blownnjucied94

S-Trim is on...
I Support the NLOC
My truck turned 18 years old today. #10 has a build date of 1/25/94...

i didn't get it anything for is birthday, it's sister-in-law (wifes car) developed a oil pump leak, so i couldn't even wrench on it on its build-day...

kind of a pointless thread but i was curious, does anyone else watch for the anniversary of their truck's build-day?

Happy Birthday, 1994 #10! Hey Blown, now take her to the local watering hole and fill her up with some 20 proof 93 octane! Then maybe she'll perform for you tonight. :D :gl:

Crimson truck #725 is march 1st, (the door sticker says FEB,94 LOL)

so I guess it had 2 birthdays huh. :headscratch:
oh well I look forward to enjoying its 18th birthdays,

kind of a pointless thread but i was curious, does anyone else watch for the anniversary of their truck's build-day?

Yes, there are some of us equally as crazy. My Gen 2 turns 11 on May Day. Both my Gen 1 and 2 usually gets washed and vac'd on their birthday:heart:
We are all sick lads.:headscratch:
Speaking of anniversaries, today is the 12th for my membership her at NLOC, boy I
m getting old.

Last edited:
I always do like sstock and treat #3242(May 17,1994-Michigan truck)to a full service wash at our local washatorium. Haven't decided what to do on his 18th yet,still have a few months to decide. He just hit the 204,000 mile mark last night,so it will have to be something special!And yes,sstock,we are sick,but it's a good sickness!(Is that an oxymoron?) Oh,and does this mean that our trucks can now be tried as adults?

Last edited:
Back