Trade 03 blown gt for 1st gen L

lightnin1

Step up sucka.
I have an 03 gt, it's black with only 7700 miles with leather interior. It has never been wrecked etc, it's a weekend car. I've owned a 93, and a 99 L, and I just bought a new home, and want to get away from the car payment. I have the car for sale, but thought I would post here, to see if anybody had any intrest in working out some kind of trade.

Induction:

Vortach s trim
aftercooler
90 mm lightning mass air
anderson power pipe
Trick flow plenum
BBK 75mm throttle body

Fuel:
42lb injectors
03 cobra fuel pumps

Exhaust:

BBK long tubes
BBK h pipe
Magnaflow cat back

Suspension:

BBK 1.5 drop springs
Lakewood 90/10 drag struts
Lakewood 50/50 drag shocks
Mac upper and lower controll arms
Maximum motorsports subframe connectors
QA1 castor/camber plates

Drivetrain:

Centerforce clutch
Steeda tri ax shifter
Aluminum driveshaft
Auburn differential
Motorsport 3:73 gears
Moser 28 spline axles
TA cover

Wheels:

stock front bullitts
17x10.5 deep dish bullitts out back with 315's.

Interior:

Tinted windows
Autometer boost and fuel gages
Sony head unit
Kicker 5x7's front and rear
Kicker 10" woofer in custom box in trunk
Kicker 350.4 amp on highs
Kicker 250.2 amp on sub

Grill delete
sylvania silver stars in headlights, and fog lights.

I'm probably forgetting something, but that is pretty much it. The motor has never been into, and has never been hurt. The car was tunde by houston performance, and made 417/398, and has a diablosport chip. The tune is pretty conservitive, the car has been to the track a couple of times, and on sticky tires it ran 11.51 at 121mph. I dont have to sell this car, but want to in order to get out of debt, and my two girls ages 3 and 1 take a lot of time, so I never get to play with the car much, so I cant really justify having it. Anyway, I'm just looking to get out of it, and get into another 1st gen L, and get away from the payment. Just let me know if any of you guys are interested.

trade

My cousin has a 95 gen 1. It's on this board under kcobra if you want to see pics. What kind of trade are you offering with his truck?

I dont know exactly. we would have to talk to try and work something out. Have him give me a call, and we can talk. 936-718-8836. If I dont answer, leave a message and I will call you back. Thanks.

Back