Track day at Byron this Saturday Saturday Saturday

yaeger

Honorary 'Yankee' Redneck
Ok ladies and gents...... It's waste managements summer race who's in????
Everyone knows how it goes when u pay say ur with WM.... Some of us been slacking on our get togethers so lets make it a great lightning or mustang turn out this race.... Trust me ur not gonna wanna miss HollyWood turn up the boost and get the 8 sec pass ... I know I can count on a few of my boys to show up so far its gonna be...
Me
HollyWood
Reddog

FYI for those that don't know u can race for fun or if u like u can buy in to our bracket raceits usually like 20 bucks but there are also bout 20 to 30 cars / trucks that run so its an nice little purse u can win.....

Let's have a turn out of trucks like the old days and whoop on some of my management and there tinker toys, I'd like really really like to see a lightning win the event this race

You got it Hutch!!

Johnnie red neat, do it, do it! :blink:
Blah Hahahahahaha...... Well it looks like its just gonna be the 3 of us unless Bob finds his nads between here n Ohio or Iowa or were ever he left them..:laughing6::mad:

Blah Hahahahahaha...... Well it looks like its just gonna be the 3 of us unless Bob finds his nads between here n Ohio or Iowa or were ever he left them..:laughing6::mad:

Need to call Bob, I dont think he's allowed on the intenet anymore:rolleyes:

Need to call Bob, I dont think he's allowed on the intenet anymore:rolleyes:
sent him a text, ill let ya know what he says

---------- Post added 07-24-2012 at 05:00 PM ----------

alright peeps, you ever hear that sang us it or lose it???? well same goes with our trucks if ya dont run them they get very very mad and wont perform when you need them to!!! Just sayin

Hey Lightning Girl...... we miss you sure would be nice to see ya this weekend....

Yeah what Will said. Less than two week notice and I can't take off work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back