torque converter

mironke

Need help with a part number for a 2800-3000 stall art carr also a shift kit. My 95 is bone stock, but not forever. Some idiot changed the gears to 3.something weak (haven't cracked it open yet), so I also need guidance to return to the 4.10's:banghead: . I am doing the rear main soon so might as well. Keep in mind my plans are to go to a pickrell turbo setup on stock motor. I don't want to go crazy, I want to stay as close to stock internals as possible and be neat. My 06 gto is the not stock of the family.

On another note: I used to have a used 94 L and it was stock with only a kn cone on the t-body. Back then I new nothing about nothing and the truck shook. I took it in, still under warranty, and it was reported to me that a mechanic at that dealership had converted to a roller cam setup. It was strange because everything, I mean everything, else was stock. It ran so much better than this immaculate, never repainted, never wrecked 95 I have now. I can only assume that he was not lying and considering that some idiot before me had changed these gears. My 94 would burn 'em through every bit of second and this 95 will barely turnover in first. I can footbrake it and squeal, but I miss the spin a little, hit second and melt 'em. I'm sure that new 4.10's and torque converter will cure that.

Back