To All People In Nova

rpm620

95 E36 M3
Fair Fax Town Center Meets our back. Trying to get some L's up there.

81.jpg

flyertemplate1copy.jpg

On Friday NOVEMBER 16 at Fairfax town Center @ 8pm there will be a meet. Please spead this around to all the boards you know. Just remember don't do anything that could get anyone in trouble, revving, peeling out, and so forth.Remember, get the word out, we want this to be HUGE! Just copy and paste all of this or link it to other forums

This meet will go from 8pm-11pm. Once 11 rolls around everyone will need to clear out then so that the locals aren't disturbed which could jeopardize this event from happening again.

Once you arrive there please go directly to the roof top.

WE HAVE PERMISSION TO BE THERE AND THE POLICE MAY OCCASIONALLY COME THROUGH TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK SO LONG AS EVERYONE IS COOL WE WILL HAVE NO TROUBLE. WHEN GOING UP AND DOWN THE RAMPS DO NOT SPEED OR MAKE LOTS OF NOISE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT RUINED IT FOR THEM YEARS AGO AND PLEASE CLEAN UP TRASH AFTER YOURSELVES

DIRECTIONS
Take rt. 50 then from rt. 50 take the West Ox rd. SOUTH exit. after you take the exit the shopping center and garage will be on ur right.

Cool,

I remember those from a while back.

Unfortunately Friday I am working thee 2.5 shift..LOL.. So I wont be getting out of the office until that meet is over.

Anyone want to go to HoOters on Saturday and BK??????

it turned out that i had to work late also... so i could not go. but just you all check this agin. On thursday night at chick-flea in Dullas area.. the meet is a 240 meet that i go to with friends so if any one with a L wants to come up and hang out i would really like that i get sick of 240's need some other L's to meet and hang out with for a bit. we normally meet up and go get some food or somthing.

The old Chick-Flea is a few miles from the house. I haven't been recently, however, they always did have big meets on Fridays.

all be up there on thursday hopfully.. i dont think i can make it on friday due to working but.. if you wanna come up on friday its more of a 240 meet but diff cars come to. I got a 6 friends with 240's and 1 turbo miata then my truck.

Back