Thoroughly RAPED a 00 SS camaro today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

LJSVT

Well, I'm on my way to my buddies house today, and this guy in a ss camaro chases me down. I pull over and he gets out. I Know who he is when I see him, He is the same guy who got punked time after time when he raced my stang with his purple luv. The 10 sec stang is now gone, and the L has taken its place, Due to baby on the way. Any way, The guy dont like me none due to the fact that I have taken somewere in the neighaborhood of $2,000 off of him in street races in the past. Sooooo, he thinks his new SS will take the L. I was nervous at first, because I really wanted to keep my win streak going. I agreed, and we lined up on a side street that was about 3 miles long, with no traffic. I launched, and didnt spin a lick, he went up in smoke, well that gave me about 4 links on him. I ran the L up to 120, and got out of it before he could catch me on the top end. He wanted to go again, but I told him no, so he said "i spun real bad." so I told him he needed to learn to drive. Any way, it was REEEEEEAAAALLLLLL FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Kill!!! Do you have a G1 or G2? Either way still a A$$ Wooping was delivered!!
smile.gif

95 Lightning #910

Good kill!
fe5bb722.gif

------------------
Adam
01 Black Lightning
NEWEST mod - Single Blade TB, JDM 'FlipChipenfiltered','Straightpiped', 'splitfired', 'billetted', 'Neoned', and 'Grooved' thanks to Blaupunkt, Alpine, Sony, Clarion, Dynomat, and MTX

fe5e42b8.gif

Adam,
Everything you post cracks me the Hell up that Monkey is halarious. Where do you find that stuff!!
L8r
95 Lightning #910

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rd95lightning:
Adam,
Everything you post cracks me the Hell up that Monkey is halarious. Where do you find that stuff!!
L8r
95 Lightning #910
</font>

I was just saying that. I love that stuff.

Damn Adam, that is funny as hell!!
biggrin.gif
ROTFLMAO
biggrin.gif
Nice kill man! ITs so funny to hand the F bodies their arse when you have just wipped the street with it!!

------------------
Shane L.

MATH is my favorite subject in school.....
~take 2 people, add a bed, subtract the cloths, divide the legs, and multiply like rabits!!!!

93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Thanks guys,

When I run across something funny I save it, that monkey came from one of those websites that says it can locate a baby picture of you, after you enter your information it shows that pic.LOL
I just saved it and made an animated gif since the picture was so funny looking.

rofl...the monkey strikes again...hey, monkey needs a name!...hmmmm

Hey guys heres a name for the monkey!!
biggrin.gif

G A W B A L
-----------
Got A$$ Wooping By A Lightning
95 LIGHTNING #910

L8r

[This message has been edited by rd95lightning (edited 07-12-2001).]

Shame, shame. Loosers like that make all us f-bod drivers look bad. He should'a left traction control ON, it's made for people who don't know how to launch.
rolleyes.gif

The best kills are the ones who asked for it. Good one.

[This message has been edited by JohnnyBzCCRT (edited 07-13-2001).]

Back