this pisses me off

95_LGT_150

ok i see gen1 L's in mi all the time and we have no one in the miloc what the hell we need to recrut some people make them aware of us , so all those punks in dodge , chevy, and even mustangs , who is boss. anyone with me......

I here ya boss. That has been my goal since I started the MiLOC. But I must make a minor correction, we have 9 G1's and 4 (possibly 6) G2's as members so far. But you are 100% right, we are in need of more members, I would like to have 30 members by the time this season is over!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

:) Oh and by the way, some of us are Mustang fans/owners too! :) But its all good!!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

I here ya, I've seen at least three or four up here around Midland. I'm also going to talk to one of my brother's friends who owns a lightning. The only problem is that during the summer, I'm up in the U.P. and Detroit is a good 7-8 hour drive for me, and would be for him. Chuck, I'll send you an email at the beginning of next week regarding our auto show here at Northwood. Maybe then we could recruit some local guys
smile.gif
- Brian

------------------
94 Red Lightning
K-B Supercharger (8psi)
K-B BAP
K-B Switch Chip
K&N Filter
180* Thermostat
Diesel Tube

Coming soon
Bassani x-pipe (no cats)
78 Trans Am 400 w/nitrous

no dont get me wrong i also owned a 90 lx mustang befor my L but , i love my L better. well i well try my best to get some people.

Back