This is getting OLD

A

Autothrottle

Hey Guys,
Well I get home from work a little early and decide to look over the L. Well the back tires are gone
smile.gif
I am still getting a little oil that runs down the back of the motor and the front of the trans. The trans is still acting up. So I open up the hood to get a better look at where the oil is coming from. I find that it is pooling up on top of the intake manifold but I can't make out where its coming from.
Then I look down and what do I see??????

The Intercool res. is about 4 inches Low
frown.gif

Whats the deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just can't get a brake!!!!!!!!!
SH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is getting SOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD!!!!!

Lets see I got a new:
Intercooler at 7500 miles
motor at 12100miles

Now I need a new trans and motor with intercooler at 17500 miles.

Oh and by the way this is a 2001 motor......

Mark

Have you notified your dealer concerning the transmission and new oil leak? Just curious how far they are going to go with this thing. I just recently had my second intercooler replaced, but have not had the transmission or oil leak problem.

ewwww, guess this just re-iterates why some refuse to buy the first couple of years of a new vehicle. my dad was one of the first to buy the dodge V-10 when it came out, and all he had were problems with that thing. but hey, i s'pose someone has to get the bugs worked out...

Mark
It was good to see you on Friday....
Sorry to hear about your luck.
Are the tires faulty ?? Or just prematurely bald ??
wink.gif

I think it may be Karma... All those damned 13.2's you run.... ;0
wink.gif
You might keep in mind that once you get the same thing fixed 3 times you can consider a lemon law claim...
Mine is at Bankston getting intercooler #1. They claim they will have it done today. If they fix it in 48 hours including getting parts I will post an attaboy web page.....

Doug

Hey Guys,
Well the tires are like you say Prematurely bald
smile.gif

No I have not gone to the dealer yet. Dallas Mustang is starting to PISS MY OFF. They claim to of ordered the snout 2 1/2 weeks ago and it just has'nt come in yet.
I thinking about just taking it in and seeing what what they say. It needs to go in thats all I know.
What do you guys think should I take it in even with the snout F*cked up???????
I know it's not that bad but it's not right.

[This message has been edited by Autothrottle (edited 01-23-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Autothrottle (edited 01-23-2001).]

Check that oil leak, it may be coming from between block and head at back of block on passenger side. Head or head gasket must be replaced. Mine and a couple of others have developed this slow leak. Will be taking mine in soon.

------------------
Bob

White 00L w/chip & Pro-M
60' - 1.92
1/8 : 8.53 @ 82.52
1/4 : 13.34 @ 101.72

66 K-GT Stang w/408

Back