These are for sale but in a few days!

turbofish

I have a new navigator converter and a set of Steeda front springs. Maybe a tube bumper(white) and a hitch(not hidden).
not sure what the springs are worth but ill find out. if anybodys interested.?.?.?

No not yet! Making a Lightning Supercab, I have a White low mileage Supercab, I have the wheels, springs, seats, sway bars, etc. I need a White Grill and a front bumper, also the trim around the windshield.

Later,
Richard

What about the springs? Will they lower the truck any? If so, let me know how much, I am here in the city and can pick them up

Thanks

umm, just because someone says they bought something for a certain price doesn't mean its the truth. Plus he even said it came out to be $304 with tax.

I was trying to get you to show me what dealer or person was selling for cheaper. I think $300 is fair since hardly anyone keeps them in stock. I had to order mine. Not trying to pick a fight or anything, I just thought it was a little messed up to jack someone else's thread without any legitimate backup.

No, don't have a lightning anymore. I bought one to put in, but sold the truck before I could install it. From what I have read, the stall is around 2200-2400 (1900 stock) depending on how much power you are making.

i would belive what they are saying about the converters price. i went to a lincoln dealer and they told me 225 for one a few weeks ago.

Back