the new guy, right????

Anyone driving down from the Glen Burnie area? I suck with directions and wouldn't mind following someone.
justin

if there is no one coming from the glen burnie area, here are some directions. easy as anything, piece of cake. take rt. 4 south through price frederick. your leaving price frederick when you are at a light and on the left is the firehouse and the right is a pontiac/gm dealer. after that you will go through another light at broome's island rd. which is 4 or 5 min. past price fred., then you will go through another light at BALL rd. and on the right is a church called ROCK CHURCH. after that light it is your second right onto PARRAN RD. you'll go over a couple of hills and its at the bottom of the 2nd hill. after you turn on parran, its the first neighborhood on the left called ST. LEONARD SHORES. the street is called BOND ST. fifth house on the right- white w/ red shutters, circular driveway and a sign out by the street that says "PRICE"S PROMISED LAND", pretty dumd eh, i thought so! some cars that will probably be there- my white L, red prelude with body kit and marble ghost flames, green ex. cab f150 with american eagle decals. not hard just gotta shoot down rt. 4 like your going to PAX. river. any questions, my number is on the forum. plenty of brew, and from what i heard, plenty of college honnies for the singles. like from monster garage "green is for the money, gold for they honey" hope there is a good showing of you guys!!!!!!

kaboom,
josh:nb:

I am going to call you tmw nite and get your complete address so I can look it up on mapquest, doesn't sound to hard to get to from hear. I just hope I get everything done b4 my trip, so I can go.
later
Justin

SVT Chic said:
Won't be there, foam party at Buzz tomorrow!!!!!

~Cheryl:rolleyes:

My boy co-owns Buzz.....Scott Henry:tu:
I have to work...or I would have been there. Have a good time, Cheryl.

Ivan

Back