The Grand Adventure from the Great Northwest # 3

Last chance for others traveling on the Grand Adventure. Have 4 rooms set aside in Boise, ID under my name. Will be canceling the extra 3 on Tuesday the 11th unless I know their are others traveling with us on the 16th.

Scott

My wife and I will set some time aside and be looking for you. Let me know when you get into the Ogden area. I and 2 other drivers may meet and follow you back down to the 222 exit area. There are several construction zones around and through Salt Lake. If you have time the LDS Temple is a nice place to visit. ( I promise they wont try to turn you Mormon! ) Lots of Utah History there.
Orem area just off of I-15 has just about every place you can think of for food. Shopping and ( Wal-Mart ) You will run into those off I-15 about 4 towns...they are like Star Bucks in LA here in Utah.......If coffee is your thing, Star Bucks is in Payson Just off the freeway ( south of Provo ) I can lead you around and through the Orem area if you want to grab some good restaurants.:) Look forward to meeting you. Please take care and drive safe! Watch out for the Mormon Assault Vans......:D:D:D ( AKA mini van family wagons in a mad rush to pick up kids at Church, School, soccer and they drive like 700 hp race cars and cut you off......) thats sums it up. Trust me, there are millions around here.;)

My wife and I will set some time aside and be looking for you. Let me know when you get into the Ogden area. I and 2 other drivers may meet and follow you back down to the 222 exit area. There are several construction zones around and through Salt Lake. If you have time the LDS Temple is a nice place to visit. ( I promise they wont try to turn you Mormon! ) Lots of Utah History there.
Orem area just off of I-15 has just about every place you can think of for food. Shopping and ( Wal-Mart ) You will run into those off I-15 about 4 towns...they are like Star Bucks in LA here in Utah.......If coffee is your thing, Star Bucks is in Payson Just off the freeway ( south of Provo ) I can lead you around and through the Orem area if you want to grab some good restaurants.:) Look forward to meeting you. Please take care and drive safe! Watch out for the Mormon Assault Vans......:D:D:D ( AKA mini van family wagons in a mad rush to pick up kids at Church, School, soccer and they drive like 700 hp race cars and cut you off......) thats sums it up. Trust me, there are millions around here.;)

I can't wait to drive trough there again! I lived in Riverdale for four years and miss the area very much...I think it's more the sunshine than anything else, lol. On the way back we plan on stopping off in the Ogden area, actually West Haven to be exact, to see a very nice KB GEN 1...that would be a very nice impromptu gtg--maybe at Iggy's in Layton.

My wife and I will set some time aside and be looking for you. Let me know when you get into the Ogden area. I and 2 other drivers may meet and follow you back down to the 222 exit area. There are several construction zones around and through Salt Lake. Yep, been through there a few times in the past couple of years and it's a mess. If you have time the LDS Temple is a nice place to visit. We have been there to see that and it is beautiful ! ( I promise they wont try to turn you Mormon! ) Lots of Utah History there.
Orem area just off of I-15 has just about every place you can think of for food. Shopping and ( Wal-Mart ) You will run into those off I-15 about 4 towns...they are like Star Bucks in LA here in Utah.......If coffee is your thing, Star Bucks is in Payson Just off the freeway coffee is our thing since we're from the Seattle area ! But Starbucks isn't. We carry 2 thermos' freshly filled each day and the motel MUST have coffee 24/7 ! ( south of Provo ) I can lead you around and through the Orem area if you want to grab some good restaurants.:) Look forward to meeting you. Please take care and drive safe! Watch out for the Mormon Assault Vans......:D:D:D ( AKA mini van family wagons in a mad rush to pick up kids at Church, School, soccer and they drive like 700 hp race cars and cut you off......) know about the "mini vans" ! Around SLC the traffic is the same as Seattle, more idiots per mile than most everywhere else ! thats sums it up. Trust me, there are millions around here.;)

Jason, we'll give you a call just north of Ogden and we can figure out a plan from there. With just the two of us traveling this route we won't be stopping at Hill AFB air museum as we've seen it twice in the past 2 years. It's a VERY good museum but twice is enough for awhile.

We'll see ya come next Monday, just a week from now, for a little G2G in Utah !

Scott

The two we're drivin' this year...
100_2482.jpg

:grin1:Looking forward to see you out here. Call me and we will make some arrangements......Nice trucks! Drive safe please.:)

:grin1:Looking forward to see you out here. Call me and we will make some arrangements......Nice trucks! Drive safe please.:)

Great to meet ya Jason ! Thanks for the "scoop" on the good food in town and gettin' us on our way to Salina !

Scott & Jean

Back