The Golf Cart Drags Will be Run Again This Year!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
In keeping with the "Great Golf Car Drag Race" of LightningFest 2003 and 2004, we will again have the "World's Fastest Golf Cart" race run by Shawn and myself in 2005.

All methods of cheating are expected, therefore Ray will be my crew chief!:D:hail:

We are once again trying to find a suitable trophy for this stunning event.;g

i guess i need to figure out how to make my golf cart quit breaking belts on the spray by then if not we could always have a pocket bike class

I believe that we will do the pocket bikes after the GC race...just like last year.:tu:

BigD said:
I believe that we will do the pocket bikes after the GC race...just like last year.:tu:

uh oh I might need to snag one up for this then!!!!

Any paramters they have to follow? Is it drag or road course?

With this!

25548-46-25063.jpg

25548-46-25064.jpg

25548-46-25065.jpg

Nice work! How much horsepower are you making? Mine makes 38hp.

All I can say is it will be fun.

Testing has went well but the clutch maybe a little tricky to get started. But in the testing so far 75mph in the 1/8 ROCK SOLID at high speed in 6th gear. Steering wheel is tight lock to lock in one full turn. So it tq steers pretty bad one handed while shifting gears. But it will be fun.

Oh by the way not letting the cat out of the bag yet so sorry no pictures, but it does have a tube chassis under it, although there is not much of the body left. And a golf bag on the back for good measure. Afterward a round of golf anyone.....;)

85 HP liquid cooled! That is before the NOX! :D

Bring it on...golf clubs and all!;)

Back