The Faithful

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
The following list was compiled from past event records. We hope we did not miss anyone.:rolleyes:

The following 27 people have Registered and Paid entry fees ALL 5 LightningFest events:

1. Ben Harris
  2. Brian Woods
  3. Brooks Marine
  4. Dale Reibel
  5. Dave Patterson
  6. Dennis Glenn
  7. Donald Whitaker
  8. Doug Boss
  9. Dwight Dolliver
  10. Frank Likert
  11. Jeff Sparkman
  12. Justin DiPalma
  13. Keith Tenhumberg
  14. Kim Dapiran
  15. Matt Gorman
  16. Mike Jones
  17. Randall Selecman
  18. Randy Selecman
  19. Ray Johnson
  20. Robert Abramovich
  21. Robert Peden
  22. Rohn Rookstool
  23. Ron Potts
  24. Scott Dunn
  25. Shawn Fuss
  26. Steve White
  27. Vern Jones

Thanks all,

...Dwight & Nan...:eek:ldtu::heart:

:applaud:WHAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applaud:

5 LFests and I am finally first in something! This list! :D

Dwight and Nan, thanks so much for having these. I realize that this will probably be the last event hosted/led/planned by ya'll (hopefully not the last event period however), but I just wanted you both to know how much I have enjoyed the past 5 year's events.
Dwight, I was able to personally thank you in KC, but was unable to do so to Nan.

Nan, in lieu of being able to thank you personally, I will let these kids do it for me!
Thank%20You%20Bodies.jpg

Last edited:
Too Bad We Didn't Get A group Pic Togehter! I Would Have Like To have Had That To Add To My L Fest Wall. (For Those Who have been To The Iron House, You Know What I Mean)

Once Again, Thanks Dwight & Nan For Making The Last 5 Years Possible, And thanks To Everyone That I Have Gotten The Opportunity To Meet Over The Past 5 Years, You All Make It Worth Coming Back Every Year !!!

I have been there every year. The first two years I drove my 01 L. The third year I car pooled. The fourth and fifth year I hauled my trailer up there and supported the local TALON group with tools, parts, tuning and towing the damaged horses home.
Terry Cole NLOC#781

I have been there every year. The first two years I drove my 01 L. The third year I car pooled. The fourth and fifth year I hauled my trailer up there and supported the local TALON group with tools, parts, tuning and towing the damaged horses home.
Terry Cole NLOC#781

Spectators dont count:bash:

Yo DOug.
The following list was compiled from past event records. We hope we did not miss anyone.:rolleyes:

The following 26 people have attended ALL 5 LightningFest events:
I believe the thread says ATTENDED I surely attended all 5 L Fests, how about yourself? I competed in at least 3 of them. I have gone out of my way to support the club at the rest of them. Why are you busting my balls over this? You have some personal problem with me?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Can someone please clearly post the requirements to be on this list? Apparently paying for four years and riding as a guest one year doesn't count? I just thought this was a friendly thread about who had attended all 5 years?

Your board your rules right.. I guess you can change them all you want to. The post was originally who ATTENDED all 5 which makes a lot more sense than who paid. Heck some folks on that list didn't even attend all 5 years.:headscratch: Oh well it's your sand box. As much as I try to give you the benefit of doubt and like you as an individual. You do things like this that reinforces what a lot of other former members say about NLOC and the way you run it. I am done with NLOC this kind of stuff a ridiculous. Thanks for the L Fests all 5 of them were great for me.

Why the drama Terry,;m

There were 33 on the original list that is made up of paid registrations. I guess that I need an editor and semantics person to ensure I do not use the wrong terminology. :? But in the end the list was reduced to 26, as some who were expected, didn't register and pay (as you did not). There are lots of people who attended all 5, but we only know and verify those that registered and paid for the event! It is your right to move on, it has been nice seeing you at the events.

...Dwight...

I paid every year! Been to Topeka 2x's and KC 3x's. Last year I didn't have my Lightning there but I ran in the Diesel class (and won) with my F250.

The first year I ran mid 12s got put out in the first round by Brooks, 2nd year bottom 12s (had been high 11s but I was in my "street trim" then and IIRC won the Pro Street Lightning class), 3rd year was with the little turbo on it and got put out by Ron (LightningRocks), 4th year previously mentioned, and 5th year I'm still in shock a little.

Last edited:
Don't be in shock Frank,

Nan put the list together about 2 weeks ago, and may have missed a few, so "chime in" and we will add those missed! ;)

Dwight and Nan THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR STARTING LFEST AND HAVING THEM FOR 5 GREAT YEARS.As far as a terminology mistake i cannot see why its a big deal.Some people here have bigger problems to deal with(BigD &Nan) than to get attacked over a list mistake come on!:cr1::cr1::cr1::cr1::cr1::cr1:

HUGE THANK YOU TO DWIGHT AND NAN!!

I've really enjoyed all 5, even though I didn't race the first time due to the truck having a bad tune, and ended up breaking on the hwy anyhow. Had a little too much fun at Lfest2, and obviously loved the last 2 for some reason.

Yes, some people need to step away from the keyboard and Give it a rest! Not everything is meant to hurt or **** somebody off, it just is what it is. Just slow down the sweat pumps for bit and take a breath . . .

Anyway, Thanks Dwight for helping Nan get all this done and making it happen ;)

Vern

Dwight & Nan, I've been to 4 out of the 5 and IF there is another you can count me in. I have to apologize for not doing the pre-register this year but I made it and didn't get to go very far in the eliminations, knocked out 2nd round in Street Lightning class, still though in the end I had a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!
You have my upmost respect for all the time and effort put into making one of these, let alone 5!!! I know you probably can't put a name/face with this post but I will mention that Dwight you were by the MKLO group and I was tallking about trying slicks on my 99L and you were gracious enough to let me use your set of self-centering lugs to try out slicks for the first time. It's just that kind of kindness that was evident all throughout the day by different people and even in the worst of times later that day with the crash. I stayed for the trophy presentation and many of the winners had some very wonderful comments, some funny, some serious, just an all around great event. I signed your Lfest5 banner and hope it will lift Nan's spirit and help her with recovery. Nan, missed ya.
Oh and you better believe I will be a paid member for as long as I own a Lightning and have this site to come to for advice and fun.
Thanks again Dwight & Nan, also all the support crew who help run the event and sometimes don't get the recogniton they deserve.:thumbup:

Back