The DelValLo summer BASH 2016 AUG,13TH

huffentuff95

I would like to host the DelValLo Summer Bash. I am striving for it to be successful . The Date is Saturday August 13th 2016. The more interest the better. Food and drinks will be provided, if you want something with a Kick , BYOB.. I will not be collecting money up front but if costs escalates donations are appreciated. I can handle 100 + trucks and cars no problem.. so get the word out and let's have a big gathering. 10:00 am till... HUFF has spoken...

613 Vineland Ave Rosenhayn Nj 08352

;m I AM TOTALLY SORRY BUT I CAN NOT HOST THIS YEARS SUMMER BASH;;

I HAVE TO CANCEL THE PARTY DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS. IF IT CAN BE HELD AT ANOTHER VENUE, I WILL TRY TO BE THERE..

Last edited:
I'm in! Should we start a list?

Dennis
Jamie
Tommy
Chip
Brett
Gregg
Jim B
Ralph
Joe T
Mr. T
Bob
Carmelo
BlowerWhore
Mrs. BlowerWhore
Josh
Nick Way
DrFraZZy
Nick
Steve
Smokin 02
ridethelightning
Corvette guy
Rusty
LightningMcQ (possibly)
Blown5Pnt4 (possibly)
RJ
Vince
Uncle Frank

Last edited:
Saw the thread on Lightninrodder. I made it a sticky. Hope it is well attended. It's been a long time since the DelValLO did anything big outside the Spookfest rental. I joined the DelVaLO because everyone raced as well as hung out together.Good times we all had.

Jim

I really really want to go, and heck if I can ever find a transmission core I just might bring my truck! I need to look at the family schedule, my kiddo leaves for college this year so there's a lot of prep work this summer.

Can't wait. Just got in touch with another L owner who lives near. He has an 03' white Gen 2. Will try to get him to come also.

Any chance of making this a sticky on the front page of the Gen-1 forum instead of buried in the Delvallo section?

Jim, it makes sense to put it in the gen 1 section for us gen 1 guys but there are a ton of gen 2 guys who will never see it in there. It's a local club event so I think it needs to stay in the local section.

Back