the bp at gwinnett place mall

no way

we went down there for years, but now the cops run everybody off. mainly cause the ricers. the real street racers don't hang out there any more. thats a car show in the parking lot basically. kids hanging out to show off their rides. the cops usually show up there when people start doing burnouts, and they get reports of all the highway racing that goes on. i was told that they got undercover cops that hang out in modded cars just to fit in. cause its funny that the cops start showing up about the time that people start talking about street racing.

o really , i see that you live in athens ,i live in jefferson . what mods do you have done to ur truck

CAI, Flowmasters, 100mm Idlers, lakewood t-bars, thats it. bought a water methanol kit, but i'm not gonna use it. Did you buy your truck from Gwinnett Place Ford?

i see the ricers there i dont live to far from gwinnett place mall, but i didnt know about the cops, thats funny. why arent you going to use the water methanol kit?

i see the ricers there i dont live to far from gwinnett place mall, but i didnt know about the cops, thats funny. why arent you going to use the water methanol kit?

the rotors on my eaton aren't stripped! the said it will disolve the teflon on them. if i had a kb, or magnum powers it would work.

i got it for 12 ,000 it all works good i really need to get it tuned by abc dyno. we need to meet up and crusie athens

i got it for 12 ,000 it all works good i really need to get it tuned by abc dyno. we need to meet up and crusie athens

then you got it for a hell of a deal, what sales men did you use. the one that was there when i was looking wanted to sell me high mileage really ruff looking trucks for 19-20k. that was a sharp looking truck. and it already had aot of stuff done to it. i woulda jumped all over it for that price. oh well, i'm happy with my truck so i can't complain.

yea there is a lot done to it . im just trying to find out if it has a built motor did your salesman say anything about that . i think the salesman name was gabi or somthing like that

yea there is a lot done to it . im just trying to find out if it has a built motor did your salesman say anything about that . i think the salesman name was gabi or somthing like that

no he didn't, you were damn lucky to get it for that price. i just looked at it, how in gods name did you get it for that price?

im not sure they told my the fuel pump was out on cyclnder 8 and all i did was change the plugs and it runs fine i know they wanted like 20 ,000 for it at one point do you think they would give me the number of the guy who owned it before me so i could see what all he had done to it

im not sure they told my the fuel pump was out on cyclnder 8 and all i did was change the plugs and it runs fine i know they wanted like 20 ,000 for it at one point do you think they would give me the number of the guy who owned it before me so i could see what all he had done to it

probaly not but you could do a car fax and see who had it and try to track it down that way.

if it runs i'd leave it alone, just have it tuned and it should be safe. there's alot of guys on here running a kb with a stock motor. is it giving you any problems? it should hold for along time if you have it tuned safely. i wouldn't worry bout it till it gives you problems. unless your just looking to go bigger. can't say i blame you there.

well is burnin some oil and some anti freeze but it dose that only when i get on it im fixing to go get a tune at abc i have had the truck for like 5months now and nothing real big has happend i think it should hold up.what do you think

how much oil? are you talking about smoke or level on the dipstick? anti freeze should never exit the engine

Back