Thanks for my truck!

Whip

Guys I just wanted to say thank you. My truck is running like never before. The power is absolutely unbelievable considering its still stock block. The attention to detail on the parts install was top notch. There were no hiccups on the ride down to Charleston, and the tune is dead on perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't ask for better shifts or manners. I work with a guy with a heavily modified Syclone, and he was absolutly blown away by my truck. The sound from those friggin headers is amazing! I was originally planning on going with quieter mufflers, but the tone is just so perfect I don't want to mess with it. Starting with the SCT chip, you guys have made me fall in love with my L again, and any thoughts of trading it are long gone. This truck is now locked in as a permanant part of my life! I just got her cleaned up from the ride down and things couldn't be better!

You guys rock!!!

Whip said:
Guys I just wanted to say thank you. My truck is running like never before. The power is absolutely unbelievable considering its still stock block. The attention to detail on the parts install was top notch. There were no hiccups on the ride down to Charleston, and the tune is dead on perfect!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't ask for better shifts or manners. I work with a guy with a heavily modified Syclone, and he was absolutly blown away by my truck. The sound from those friggin headers is amazing! I was originally planning on going with quieter mufflers, but the tone is just so perfect I don't want to mess with it. Starting with the SCT chip, you guys have made me fall in love with my L again, and any thoughts of trading it are long gone. This truck is now locked in as a permanant part of my life! I just got her cleaned up from the ride down and things couldn't be better!

You guys rock!!!

Now u just have to learn how to drive it!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA.... shoot me an email aaron...

Back