Test and Tune @ SIR on Wed July 19th

P

Purple Haze

Hey all ya locals. I am gonna be at SIR on Wed the 19th for some test and tune. Gonna have a few RT's with me. Any one else wanna come out? Clinton? you be able to make it? Would love to have some L guys out there as well.

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

PurpleHaze do you mean july 18 on wed. 2001
i will try to make it. i will put my truck back together this week and try to make it back up there.i will have to run my stock pcm
for now till my new one gets here.
thanks cmyindy
19.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cmyindy:
PurpleHaze do you mean july 18 on wed. 2001
i will try to make it. i will put my truck back together this week and try to make it back up there.i will have to run my stock pcm
for now till my new one gets here.
thanks cmyindy
19.jpg
</font>

uh yeah!
smile.gif
added my days up wrong hehehe. Hope ta see ya there! anyone else??

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

I might be able to make it, dunno yet. Work is kinda crazy right now, everybody's on vacation but me.
Dale

looks like rain this week
4day.jpg
we should try for next week
thanks cmyindy

I dont think there is another wednesday night date until after the nationals. They have 5 wednesday nights in August and then thats it for the year.

I predict 70 deg and sunshine on the 18th.LOL
Dale

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bad as L:
I might be able to make it, dunno yet. Work is kinda crazy right now, everybody's on vacation but me.
Dale
</font>

Dale!

Would love to meet you
smile.gif
Ken Bodhaine has told me about your truck! He wont be able to go ( Ive already tried to get him to bring the GN out.. ) but we can talk shit about him
smile.gif
ahahaha Anyway, I hope you can make it!

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by cmyindy:
so are we going or not ? and what time ?
thanks cmyindy
</font>

Clinton,

Ill be there.. but late.. prolly around 7. Goin straight from work.

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

I'm in unless it looks like rain.
I'll leave about 3:30 or 4

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.56@ 101mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
SU25449.jpg

i will be there at 3:30 ready to go. i might even bring my 12.89sec. 2001 pt cruiser
just to show you all up LOL
MY RACE PT.
photo11.jpg

THANKS CMYINDY

OK OK I'm gonna try to make it.

This means I'll probably miss an episode of "Emeril Live" on the food channel or something. LOL
Dale

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bad as L:
OK OK I'm gonna try to make it.

This means I'll probably miss an episode of "Emeril Live" on the food channel or something. LOL
Dale
</font>

Ahahaha... Im refusing to wash the RT.. cuz I know that if I do itll rain! So expect me dirty and late...

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
13.08 @ 103.37
Sigpic.jpg

Damn, I wanted to see that purple clean,gotta love that color!

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.56@ 101mph
326rwhp
Wanting 12's
SU25449.jpg

ok i will be there at 3:30pm .looks like a good day to race. hope to see you all there.
thanks cmyindy

Was nice seein you guys there! I got the meet Dale and the gentleman who has the Red Powerdyned Gen 1 ( forgot your name .. sorry
frown.gif
) Didnt get a chance to meet the guy who had the Black Gen 1 there. Anyway.. posted a new best ( see sig ) and am hoping we can all get together for some fun!

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

Yup that was me. I had a great time. I took my youngest son and my daughter, then my wife and oldest son showed up and surprised us. She had never seen "Greased" run at the track. Met Clinton and his wife, kid and parents. Got to see his 96' Indy Dodge truck light the track up. There were 4 (I believe) RT's out there, 3 lightnings, Rods beautiful black 95, my red 94 and Dale's Gen 2 black beast.
By far, the highlight of the night was when Dale let me take his Gen 2 down the track, not once but twice. I had never even sat in a new lightning until then. That was the ride of my life. The power of that truck is unbelievable, especially out of the hole. I launched it like my 94 and the tires just went up, then let up then on it again for a horrible 60' time (bad driver) and still managed a trap speed of over 108mph. The sound of that Eaton supercharger at full tilt is unbelievable. Thanks Dale you made my day.
I'm still not hooking well with my BFG' Drag radials. My best 60' time was 1.98 sec. My times are still getting better now with a 13.52 best ET.
Lets do Bremerton in a few weeks.
Later
Steve
PS I'll post some pics when I download the camera.

------------------
94 Crimson.
NLOC member #343
Team Powerdyne,
13.52@ 101mph
Wanting 12's
SU25449.jpg

i had a great time meeting all of you.
PurpleHaze great time 12.99
i could only get a 13.77 at 98mph.
sstock let me know when you are going to Bremerton .and i will try to get there.
thanks cmyindy

Yeah! Bremerton is WAY better in the hook department. Itll have to be a few weeks tho! but lets start planning now and maybe we can get a good showing of ALL the local sport trucks! Its more fun when we have all the brands there together. BTW, one of our RT guys has the Syclone as well, got a new best of 13.90 from it yesterday, that was his 16 year old son driving too
smile.gif
Not bad for a 10 year old vehicle!

Danno

------------------
98 DA CC R/T
12.99 @ 103.72
Sigpic.jpg

Hey guys
It was a good night, I got a best of a 12.66 with the new tires and wheels (1.81 60'), but there is more left in it. Your right we need to make a trip to Bremerton, thats were the traction is.

Hey Steve, your not a bad driver, you just need a Roots blower on your truck. That way you can practice "KILLING" your rear tires from every stop light like I do. Pretty soon you get that velvet touch, if you know what I mean.
wink.gif

Dale

Back