TCE/Wilwood reduced prices on 2G 13 and 14" front BBKs

Todd TCE

Supporting Vendor
Hi all, been a while...

I have struck a deal to purchase some of the old W6A calipers from Wilwood at a reduced price. These are the original 6 pots we used on our 14" kits for years. Recently replaced by the newer version the Aero6 caliper. (which is no longer top loading btw)

14" FRONT KIT
If you are interest...we have (at this writing) available 4 BLACK and 5 RED complete kits. Normally $2497 available "while supplies last" for $1995 plus options and shipping.

**All 14" kits black or red powder coat. Slotted rotors standard. Drilled/slotted $135. Plus applicable UPS charges.

I have chosen to nto pursue the 13" applications. Only 14s.

We have 2pr black and 2pr red in stock now.

I've been given first dibs on a number of NOS parts. I have not purchased all of these yet of course pending some feedback. Feedback = Sales. You've all seen these over the years, but never at this price. If you were on the fence on any of these...now would be a good time! Once depleted these offers are done- totally limited to what I can get my hands on and how soon.

Call, email only please. No pms. TCE

Last edited:
Spread the word....these will be on a limited supply folks. I have yet to commit to a final qty of the W6A parts but when they are gone that's it. If you've been thinking BBK for some time now; this is the deal of the day.

Perhaps... yes, I get it.

But for the price...I'm not paying three months of advertising to do it. I'd have to jack the price up another $100-150 or so to make it worthwhile.

That's crazy!

Sucks though because 1% of the gen 2 crowd is here and the other 99% are either there or nowhere.

It's just business, I'm ok with that. I'll see what Rodder will offer me. But the price will go up some as a result.

Spread the word....Calipers are in stock for these kits now.

However the same calipers are used on some other apps also so no promise as to how long I'll have these.

Still have a few of these left.

Using them up on other projects however so if you're interested it's becoming time sensitive.

Back