TCE/Wilwood Plus 1 Brake Kit Finally found a brake kit

SVT8U

I have searched high and low for a brake kit for our trucks and finally found this TCE Kit. Has anyone installed one, says you have to use the supplied spacer and are very tight on 18" wheels. ANYONE INSTALLED THIS?

FRONT KITS- 2G TRUCKS
Call today to place your order or for more info! 480-967-7901
Plus 1: The 14" Front Kit

Wilwood Aero6 differential bore calipers (6 piston calipers)
Choice of BLACK or RED powder coat finish
TCE spec radial mounting brackets
14" x 1.25" directional cast rotors
Gas slotted
TCE spec billet aluminum rotor hats
Custom hubs with M14 studs
New bearings and seals
Wilwood BP20 pads
Stainless steel hose kit
All required hardware
Optional cross drilled rotor finish- ADD $150
Optional .125" wheel spacers- ADD $20
Application: Building upon our success with the older 13" front kits: Today TCE takes it to a whole new level. Now offering the full 14" Aero6 kit -- which is the most ideal kit we can produce. Massive caliper sizing and 'full size' rotors assure buyers of repeated and sure footed stopping power....time and time again.

Fit: Stock and 18" or larger wheels. Stock '99 wheels require use of optional .125" wheel spacer plate.

Notes: Our most ideal kit for open track use where pad options, and durability are a top priority. Sold only in M14 Stud configuration.View attachment 39311View attachment 39311L11.jpeg

You should have looked at this forum sooner. TCE has many threads and was a supporting vendor here for years. Searching for brakes turns up numerous threads with these brakes.

I started with the TCE 13" kit (that isn't offered any more) probably 15 years ago, but was then cooking rear brakes. I added their rear kit and started cooking the fronts again, so upgraded to their 14" front kit. All have been awesome and Todd's customer service is great.

But before you order, why are you looking for big brakes? Unless you roadrace they are just for bling. Tires are what will limit your braking performance. The only thing big brakes get you is the ability to stop aggressively over and over without fade. Todd will tell you the same thing if you call him.

Back