SVT Lightning

I was on The F-150online. And they said they are going to stop making the Lightning. Have any one else heard of this?:mad: :angry: :cuss: It would happen when I find a Truck that I love

Nope............we have routed around this subject several times when the news first broke out to us................

Dont worry though.........We are just as pissed as you are, only we've been pissed longer :D:D

Matt

I owuld love it if they made a Gen3 then maybe the prices of Gen 2's will come down and I can add one to my collection.

cultfreak69 said:
I owuld love it if they made a Gen3 then maybe the prices of Gen 2's will come down and I can add one to my collection.

Good point........I would also have loved to see that SVT Adrenaline come out to play.............that would be something I would buy for sure!!!

Matt

cultfreak69 said:

I would love if they don't make a Gen3 so us current owners don't take a hit on price :clap:

TXLightning75 said:
I would love if they don't make a Gen3 so us current owners don't take a hit on price :clap:
if they where to come out in a limited number maybe every other year, it would keep the values up on all L's.

yeah I don't care if they make a gen 3 L. I already got a Lightning. and for those who say that ford needs to make it to compete with the SRT-10, well no need to do that because the SRT hasn't catch up to the gen 2 yet.

Back