SVT Experience

J

Jeff S

I'll be flying into Detroit late Thursday night (Aug 10th) and will be in town through Monday morning. Anyone want to recommend a reasonable hotel in the Ford/Dearborn area? Also, you guys want to get together for the cruise on Friday night?

Trace should be coming in on Friday night, too.

I'll go watch at Waterford on Friday and then do the SVT stuff on Saturday and Sunday. I won't have my truck there, though...
frown.gif

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
President, NLOC
#74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2
#?? in '00 - 13.68@99.5

Jeff the MiLOC is planning (or trying to plan) a get together for you out of towners when you are here. What night is good for you and what are you up for? We'd love to get together. If I knew where everyone was staying, I could arrange a good place for us all to meet....

Chuck
Pres. MiLOC

Hey LightnSVT could you post some info when you get all the replies. I coming up from KC that Wed before the SVT weekend and Roger will be up there too and both of us will be bringing our trucks. Would like to meet some fellow bolt owners. Mabey give a shout in the Missouri board when you have decided on a place.

well, you are the only one to reply so far....

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, lots o' custom parts)
NLOC#138

Probably should post the "who's coming" thing under the club news section. Not everyone reads the chapter boards, I'm sure.

Can someone recommend some hotels in the Ford/Dearborn area??

Jeff

Jeff, I sent you and email on the Hotels.
Did you recieve it?

I'll be staying at the Fairlane Holiday Inn in Dearborn (diagionally across from Ford World HQ). I won't have room #'s or such until I check in, but you should be able to leave a msg at the desk.

Back