Super 8 Hotel heads up

cultfreak69

wrecking Ed's garage
originally Adam & I were gonna share a romm at Super 8. So I made a reservation. I called today to cancel because plans changed and they had no record of my reservation. If you have a reservation at Super 8 I reccomend you call and verify it. The guy on the phone was pretty useless.
Willy

cultfreak69 said:
originally Adam & I were gonna share a romm at Super 8. So I made a reservation. I called today to cancel because plans changed and they had no record of my reservation. If you have a reservation at Super 8 I reccomend you call and verify it. The guy on the phone was pretty useless.
Willy

Willy, Did you not have a conformation # ? Hey are you two not coming now.

This reminds me now I have to go look for my conformation # for my room. Did I mention I hate F-IN Hurricane's. Mandy keeps moving **** on me. Who know's where it is at.

I called and made res. for the nloc hotel last night(05-04-06) said they still had some rooms left---might try that. Buddie of mine was going to cancel a room at the holiday inn in collinsville today might try thier too. Hope your still planning on going.

lucky for you guys I am still going. I am staying with Ed and Timmy. Adam cant make the trip this year.
I actually did give them the confirmation # but no record. That woulds sucked to get there and have no room. I woulda had to sleep in the back of Jeffs truck witht the dog.:idea2:
I cant WAIT!!!!

I have a room, had 2 people coming with me that bagged out. So I either have room for 1 or 2 people in my room or if I dont go someone can take my reservation.

Guess I better check mine tonight. That sh*t happened to me last year drive 14 hours get there and no reservation, but that was at a different hotel come to find out they put me down for April not May.:wallbash: :wallbash:
Called my bank cause they charged my card and went back in to talk to them and they told me what happened. Needless to say they got a room ready real quick. I'll be pi**ed if it happens again this year. The only good thing is we're flying out and not driving this year.:argue:

FMOS Racing said:
Now c'mon, Chuck!

I need some "roomies" to split the cost. Besides that, what fun is it to stay alone at WFC? It would be even better if someone wanted to share a ride too!

Back