Summer Bash idea

TheHammer

NJLOC
So since the bash is not set in stone I was thinking while im driving to work this morning

first I'd love to have everyone at my house but I just don't have the room so that idea is out

2nd was before I joined delvallo I was part of NJLOC and we had a BBQ at Mercer county park, nothing like a DelValLO summer bash but it was making me think
everyone bought something and we had a good time

theres a park in Hamilton, we could have plenty of parking, theres bathrooms, volley ball courts, quoits, picnic tables, covered area to sit

if we had enough interest im sure I could see if I need a permit or whatever

just throwing it out there..hell it doesn't have to be the DelValLO summer bash it could just be a bunch of us getting together

That sounds like a good idea hammer. But if it's not in the deep woods off south jersey it ain't happening and even them it ain't happening lol.

YO hammer, we had a BASH @ national park one time.. Rented a pavillion. Yes people brought stuff too and some was catered I believe. Unless you have a GO-Kart track, a 1/8 mile drag strip or a sprint cup type track {NO ONE) will want to join in on the fun. These old foggies have a hard time getting up out of a chair to go get some food . One year I built a horse shoe pit for a party I think about 3 games were played. The year I had the Go Kart , people took turns flying around my field.. It just aint the same as having a BASH @ someone house that has the room, has a good lawn to park on and FIVE -O- isn't stopping buy every 10 minutes.. I am having a 2 day 4th of JULY party on 4-5 ,that will fill my void of hosting any event.. In South Jersey Hockeydad and that have the room for such an event. Justin D. had a good party @ his home but JODY wasn't a happy Camper that year.. so lets think here.. Ken's OUT , Jamies OUT, Tommy is OUT Ralph is OUT I am sure some GEN II guy has a good venue that we don't know about. Maybe when I get back from the Bahama's at the begining of September I can plan something.

I'm in Hammer as long as it's a weekend I'm free. I've got a busy July but I'm always up for a GTG. If it's not in the Vineland area none of those guys will come anyway. Vinnie's GTG and Uncle Frank's GTG's are at someone's house/shop and none of them ever come, so it's a line of excuses lol. I say plan it up and whoever shows shows, but also start a thread on LR because that's where you'll get the participation from, and actually throw one up on the L fb page, I was surprised how many people were local that aren't on the forums but were on fb so they didn't know about the QS&L GTG last Sunday.

I was just throwing ideas around to see interest and if others thought it was a good idea

it would definitely be a weekend, most likely a Saturday

I don't get why guys don't come on the forums, but they are on the facebook page but whatever, its just another way to spread the word

I guess we will see if there will be enough interest and if we can pick a day

I can only speak for myself but I don't have Facebook and I'm not getting it just for info I can get here. If you guys see something on FB that's not here post it up.

I am interested as well. A couple of my weekends are taken but If I can make it I will come out.

I think the bug has bitten me again. ;)

JUSTIN WHO:::: You officially have become NOOBIE status with you departure from the Lightning community.. When I see
LW93Rcode post then I know something is up..
I am interested as well. A couple of my weekends are taken but If I can make it I will come out.

I think the bug has bitten me again. ;)

A park is an OK idea. But if not at a home, why not at a track? Hang out. Grill some food. Some can make passes. Others can enjoy watching some racing action.

Jim

I am open to ideas guys

im not in charge just trying to spark some interest, get some guys together and keep this club going

if people want to do atco, lets do it, we can do a Friday night or a Saturday whatever

post up lets do something!!

Back