STL Convoy?

ambigu0us

I don't know what our plans are, but I'm sure STL Lightning will tell us all soon!

Who's all goin'? When ya leavin'?

:)
ambigu0us

Well, I was planning on leaving the morning of the 22 (that friday......)

I dunno, but I may leave around 5 or 6 am maybe???? Gotta talk to my GF Joni......

Matt

The convoy from Indy (Jeff S) should be comng thru Stl sometime around noon on Thur. I'll prob hook up with them when they come thru Columbia. That is, if I don't go to Denver to meet MJ.

Michele has class on Thursday and we won't be ready until around 6pm. We are staying Thursday night at the Courtyard (we have a free night coming) and then Fri/Sat at the event hotel.

-Mark

St. Louis meeting:

I'm down for a 6pm meet on 70 in the O'Fallon area... With the kiddies, I doubt I'll be able to leave too early.

Anyone have some 2 way radios??? I may have a pair to bring...

Wonder if my Saturn can tow the truck? :gl:

MaxPower said:
St. Louis meeting:

I'm down for a 6pm meet on 70 in the O'Fallon area... With the kiddies, I doubt I'll be able to leave too early.

Anyone have some 2 way radios??? I may have a pair to bring...

Wonder if my Saturn can tow the truck? :gl:

Are you actually putting all four of you in the cab of the L??!!
We do NOT have two way radios that I know of. Hrm...

It's just going to be me and the Mrs. Kids will be with g'parents. :chacha:

I'll get the 2ways together and make sure I've got batteries.

For anyone else free to head out early on Thursday I will be meeting FMOS and the rest of the Indy convoy at the TA truckstop at exit 203 on highway 70 between 12 and 12:30 Thursday afternoon.

I'll try to meet up with you guy's !!! I'm staying at a freinds house in stl wednesday night and leaving for l-fest after I wash the truck in the morning how far from stl is the ta truck stop ??? can somebody PM me a ph# so I can give yall a call about meeting up !!!

thanks

Nick

onebadf150 said:
I'll try to meet up with you guy's !!! I'm staying at a freinds house in stl wednesday night and leaving for l-fest after I wash the truck in the morning how far from stl is the ta truck stop ??? can somebody PM me a ph# so I can give yall a call about meeting up !!!

thanks

Nick

Nick, We should be in the St. Louis area for noon Thursday. we will be meet alot of other to convoy over to the Hotel that afternoon.

I do not believe we will be able to get into the track till Friday.

Guess I will see you at the Hotel.

Bobby

Back