Spookfest 2020

I should've been in Maryland. Too much boost, not enough tire, cold pavement.

I drove it home, just cosmetic damage to the bed side. But I think it's time for more tire.

d687598f1261b71641850869715a4eea.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
That’s a bummer! Goad you’re okay Jeff

People have expressed some concern about the front of the truck with it in the trees like that, but other than one little mark on the valence, it's fine.

a0d0e9f96bbe12f4d8fe2149fef57482.jpg

Glad to here your good Jeff.

As everyone can tell, Cecil made a good call with the weather.

We have two options with the rental, there is an opening Sunday, Nov 22nd that we can take. But we all know that the temps in Nov can be all over the place. Halsey said they usually can keep running until early Dec.

Or we push the entire thing until Spring. (Which I think is a better option.) This way the guys who broke can get back in, the guys who attend YB can make some test runs before YB on May 14th and the guys who traveled far, one from Tx, one from Nc (who wrecked on his way home), and Fl can make the rental. Also gives everyone enough time to take off of work.

I personally would like to wait until spring along with a couple other guys that help out a LOT with this rental. The 2021 schedule is not made yet so an exact date can't be set, but I'd like to do a Friday or Sunday rental.

We all adults here, I think we can come up with a solution to this ****ty situation.

Glad to here your good Jeff.

As everyone can tell, Cecil made a good call with the weather.

We have two options with the rental, there is an opening Sunday, Nov 22nd that we can take. But we all know that the temps in Nov can be all over the place. Halsey said they usually can keep running until early Dec.

Or we push the entire thing until Spring. (Which I think is a better option.) This way the guys who broke can get back in, the guys who attend YB can make some test runs before YB on May 14th and the guys who traveled far, one from Tx, one from Nc (who wrecked on his way home), and Fl can make the rental. Also gives everyone enough time to take off of work.

I personally would like to wait until spring along with a couple other guys that help out a LOT with this rental. The 2021 schedule is not made yet so an exact date can't be set, but I'd like to do a Friday or Sunday rental.

We all adults here, I think we can come up with a solution to this ****ty situation.

I am good for either. 22nd works and postponing till spring works too.

I’m okay with either. I’m sure boosted guys will love running on the 22nd rather then spring time, but personally I’d prefer to go in spring. Either way I’m good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spring for me for obvious reasons.

Also I never left NC. I messed it up going out to cruise around because my truck was all clean and nice looking.

Swing up 272 to Lancaster, hit 283 to Harrisburg, then 81 south as far as it it will take you.
Safe travels.

Thanks Jim, I much prefer those back roads and little towns to the chaos in DC and Baltimore!

I drove it home, just cosmetic damage to the bed side. But I think it's time for more tire.

So glad you’re OK and the damage is relatively minimal. Still sorry it happened:(

I vote spring as well, there’s no way I can do another 2800 mile trip any time soon!!!

Plus I’ve learned to never take an unfinished, hurriedly put together project near Jamie LOL

I’ve learned to never take an unfinished, hurriedly put together project near Jamie LOL

Everyone else is going to tell you how awesome it is (and it is awesome) but only a true friend will tell you all the things you still need to fix!

Everyone else is going to tell you how awesome it is (and it is awesome) but only a true friend will tell you all the things you still need to fix!

Absolutely! I was just giving you a hard time. Appreciate the honest constructive criticism

Glad you are OK Jeff. That really sucks, but it could've been a lot worse. I'm sure you'll get her all fixed up soon.

Yay for a safe trip, Raymond! At least it was an interesting adventure!

So I assume no spring event? Will there be a 2021??

Back