Spookfest 2018

Looks like its gonna be a killer event going by the trucks! Id love to see some vids. Pics jamie

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Anyone who is coming to Spookfest...i am placing a small order of long sleeve T shirts and hoddies with the original Spookfest logo and " Cecil County" down a sleeve. Shirts are $20 each and hoodies are $25 each...if your interested PM asap...i need to place the order by Monday (10/15) morning..
See ya there!

Anyone who has ordered shirts or hoodies, if you do not know me personally, I have a Red Gen1 with a white lowered F350 dually towing a black enclosed trailer. I will try and find everyone but if I don't, stop over and I'll have them in the trailer.... see everyone there !

I plan on leaving here tomorrow around 2. That way i can miss a lot of the traffic. Should be at my room by 4:30.

Anyone going to Spookfest have one of these clips for on the bottom of the S-tube?

8c5dccf1a7747c199b87f01d07f73b76.jpg

Was nice meeting you guys! Sucks the weather couldn't been a bit better,but a good day still. And I made it all the way home before the rain!

Back