Sore Loser

R

RT4U2NV

Before I start this I would like to post that I have much respect for the Lightning and their owners. With that established let me begin.

I was just cruising along and this Ford F-150 XL with a tool box in the back starts peeling out and revving on me. A F-150 XL!! WTF?!?! I could understand if it was at least a V8, but a V6. He pulls up to me just a the light is turning green and his girl gives me the finger. I was like, that SOB is about to get 8 cylinders of whoop ass. He already had two car lengths on me when I stomped the gas pedal. I pulled on him like he was standing still. I held my hand out the window with my thumb down as I passed him. We just happened to line up at the next light on his passenger side (where his girl is). I calmy said, "Yeah, when I was 9 I was a sore loser too." They peeled off and gave me the finger again. In a way, I do kind of understand the "thing" with SVT owners. It leaves the immature kids with the trucks to laugh at. I'm glad the guys with Ls don't act like that (most of them anyway). It's like a filter, in a way. Peace out.

dont you hate that when you spank someone and they're still like "HAHA i WON!".. god, and they wonder why mother****ers get pulled outta their cars and get beat to piss...
Pete

Back