Soon to be in Hawaii

HOOK&GO

. Well guys Im an L owner from VA and got transfered to Hawaii in May but my ship deployed when I got there so I didnt even get to pick up my truck:mad:
Ill be back in November or so and am looking fowardd to meeting you guys. I have a mid 12 sec tuck with good conditoins but hav ran 13 flat with real high humidity so we will see later.
I have an SCT tune and when I get back I need to take the line pressure down so I dont damage my tranny and install a FTVB. Are there any SCT tuners out there.

Soon enough fellows

HOOK&GO:3g:

Welcome aboard! Unfortunately I leave in November, so I'll be shipping out my truck in late October. If I don't have a chance to meet ya, there's a few other diehard Lightning owners you'll run into out at the track...Nice people.

Hey HOOK&GO, Looking forward to meet w/ you. Over here in hawaii, you'll have a blast! Hey Nosdog, hopefully all my go-fast parts will be on my truck before you ship your truck. ;)

Well Ill talk to you guys later, gotta run from hurricane Francis for now on the East coast. Thanks for the warm welcome:tu:

Matt

Back