Something old, something new.

Todd TCE

Supporting Vendor
Spread the word: got a cool old F100 project you or a friend is working on? A common swap for these old trucks is late model Crown Vic front sub frames, suspension and engines. (as seen on Gas Monkey and others) While such things are very cool there were limited brake options. We've addressed that and now offer both 14 and 15" front kits for you restomod truck!

Street, strip, track, custom: see what TCE can build for you.P1010127.jpgP1010128.jpg

Is that yours Ron? That's bada**! I'd trade my truck for that. I'm working on a perfect motor for something like that.

I hope the motors badass to make up for the crappy bodywork. Would hate to see it in person cause I'd Probly **** the owner off. But back to the OP I'm glad to see venders supporting things us guys like to tinker with. These brakes would be killer on a 70' f100. Ill have to get mine uncovered and start working on her. Soon maybe. Lots on my plate tho!!!

I got that blue truck saved in my pic file. I too would trade my truck for it in second. Love 78-79 ford trucks. My dad had a few growing up we had a orange ext cab w/ yellow/brown piping he'd pull his boat with back in the day. Around here those yesrs trucks are super rare.

A friend is building a 1953 F100. Has a 347 in it, and its in the body shop now. Suspension upgrades will be coming soon, so I'll pass this info to him.
attachment.php

A friend is building a 1953 F100. Has a 347 in it, and its in the body shop now. Suspension upgrades will be coming soon, so I'll pass this info to him.
attachment.php

My brother and I did a '53 and a '55.

Wonderfully simple.

... how it should still be.

Back