sold my truck

forcefedcobra

born 2 be blown
Well guys my lightning is sold. I never thought I would cry over a car but when my mom picked me up and we drove away to the bank I was about to lose it and then she started to cray and said it was sad to see it go....That was all I needed to here.

Now I am going to pay off some debt and save for a few months and see if I can get my new car. I am stuck between trying to get another cobra (03 10th anniv.), an 04 wrx sti, or even an svt focus. Its hard to choose because they all have pros and cons. Fast not as fast, cheap on gas not as cheap.

Just dont forget about me! LOL!

B

:cr: I wish I could think of something comforting to say, but I can't. I know how much you liked your truck. I guess you are feeling the same way I did when my 69 LeMans was totaled.

Thanks Joe.......At least I have a good friend over in Tulsa that will always be willing to take me for a ride in his silver lightning!!!!! LOL! Things will work out for the best even if I have to wait a few months to buy another car. COBRA, STI, or SVT focus?

Hey BJ....I can only imagine how you felt! But as you said...there is always a Silver L in Tulsa ready to go for a ride (as long as the sky is clear)! Or a little Blue SS! You're welcome anytime!

Later,

You guys are the best!!!! Like I have said a million times...Letting go of the truck was hard but I have friends for life that I would have never meet if it werent for having the lightning.

I hope to see you guys soon.

B

Back