so whos racing......

plum360415

Mopar and Fords!!!!!!!!!
and what class????

Im not sure.... just getting a feeler for those thats racing....
I will either be doing True Street or Truck/Lightning class......
I would like to know what you are planning on........

Kerry, I've been wondering the same thing, and haven't decided either.

But leaning toward truck class since T/S is scheduled for late Sun, and it's extremely tempting to run the truck class with the big boys. I know I can't cut a light for crap on a pro tree, but for the opportunity to run with Johnny, Hollywood and the rest I may give it a go.

:blink:

But leaning toward truck class since T/S is scheduled for late Sun, and it's extremely tempting to run the truck class with the big boys. I know I can't cut a light for crap on a pro tree, but for the opportunity to run with Johnny, Hollywood and the rest I may give it a go.

i would like to do the same can you do this at the gate or do you have to register first and get a nmra number ?

true street does not have all that to do list just drive up and register...

decisions decisions lol...

Same here:)
I would love to run both if possible.

Might be interesting to run in the finals against Johnny Lightning or any of the other big boys.
I have to imagine it would be hard for them to sit at the light while I get a 5 second head start:didimiss:

i was lookin at one of the bracket classes,true street,and the truck class. not sure what to pic yet?

Plan on running the truck class and unless they change something you have to join the NMRA and get a number, I already did TR11054 baby :eek:ldtu:

You can't run both because the Truck & Lightning class is a points class for a championship. When you arrive you pay at the gate for entry to what ever class you wish to race in then you park after you park proceed to our registration trailer parked at the end of the grand stands and get your tech card. After you get your tech card fill it out completely then proceed to tech. True Street will have it's own tech at the gas pumps. Regular Tech will be in the staging lanes until the track opens for racing then it will be moved down to the scales.

Last edited:
I'm going to be running in the Truck/Lightning class with my truck and Tayler will "probably" be running in True Street. Gotta make sure there are no bugs in his truck before he goes on the road cruise. I'd love to do True Street but I think my ladder bars and AJE front kinda throw me out:nono:

You can't run both because the Truck & Lightning class is a points class for a championship. When you arrive you pay at the gate for entry to what ever class you wish to race in then you park after you park proceed to our registration trailer parked at the end of the grand stands and get your tech card. After you get your tech card fill it out completely then proceed to tech. True Street will have it's own tech at the gas pumps. Regular Tech will be in the staging lanes until the track opens for racing then it will be moved down to the scales.

jeff both of what? i can t run true street,bracket,and truck class?

do I have to be an NMRA member to run lightning/truck class one time? I'm trying to get a feel for the classes since this will be my first nmra race

Yes you do. It's a class that accumilates points for a championship therefore you need to be a member. True street you do not have to have a membership

and what class????

Im not sure.... just getting a feeler for those thats racing....
I will either be doing True Street or Truck/Lightning class......
I would like to know what you are planning on........

hey kerry i dont know if you remember me but are you convoying up there? ill be heading up your way if i remember right

Will we be required to have a NHRA license or certification( my truck runs mid 10 seconds )?

nope, but a roll bar/cage for any thing running faster than 11.5 in the 1/4.

To my knowledge... NHRA comp license is a must on any thing running 9.99 in the 1/4.

Back