So please explain me something? closed thread?

prostang92

Minnesota lightning owner
SO i come on here to get advise on finding a new ext cab/crew cab lightning? I havent been on in awhile and you guys close the thread with out even a reason why? wtf? I understand there are rules but I dont see where I personally did anything wrong? Man up who ever closed it and tell me why?

sincerly one pissed off wookie.:headscratch:

SO i come on here to get advise on finding a new ext cab/crew cab lightning? I havent been on in awhile and you guys close the thread with out even a reason why? wtf? I understand there are rules but I dont see where I personally did anything wrong? Man up who ever closed it and tell me why?

sincerly one pissed off wookie.:headscratch:

I dunno why it was closed but it may have been because there is no such animal as a Crew/Ext cab L new or used.......
Kinda like looking for Sasquatch.. You hear about um but never ever see um...:cool:

well i just saw one for sale on this boad, so figure I would throw it out there?

I dont get it , just because its rare or hard to find I figured I would try here since this is where most of the l owners live??? I guess not...

If you are talking about the Crew Cab Lightning that was for sale, then it was most likely closed since it sold. All sold threads are locked after sale is final.

Your wanted ad turned into a discussion thread and that is why I closed it. I admit I could have handled that better by moving the post to the Gen 1 forum. Please look for it in the Gen 1 forum without the first word wanted.

Jean

Back