Silverbullet

spyder207

Just wanting to check the status of the Silverbullet catback units. I saw a post a week or so ago saying you were out of stock. Want to get a set as soon as possible. These are the dual muffler set up.

They are still out of stock, they are built to order. We should expect them in 2 weeks or so. the Best thing to do is pre-order one this way when they come in one will have your name on it. They sell fast, so feel free to give me a call to place on aside for ya. :tu:

How much to ship to Princeton,NJ 08540? It will be a place of business not a private home if that makes a difference. This set is now all stainless steel now, right? Also interested in 3" shackle's for the rear, it's an 03, do you stock those?

Is their an e.t.a. on the catback?

Shipping should be around $25 or so, or you can just come in and pick it up when they are ready. Yes all Stainless steel now. We only carry 2" drop shackles, and the ETA on the catback right now is still approx 2 weeks.

I have a question. I put this unit on my L about 14 months ago, and the pipes are all rusted out. Are they supposed to be like that? Just asking.

Ragin' L said:
I have a question. I put this unit on my L about 14 months ago, and the pipes are all rusted out. Are they supposed to be like that? Just asking.

Is this going to happen to mine too if I get one? I was going to order it today, but if their going to go to sh*t than I might go with bassanni. Since they (Silver Bullet) are now all Stainless, this shouldnt be a problem now, Right?

Mine is the Stainless Steal, that's why I am concerned about it. The tips are fine, but it looks nasty on the lift.

I just ordered my Silver Bullet cat back. Spoke to Anthony- he said that they switched over to a full stainless steel (everything) about 3-4 months ago. If you got it 14 months ago, then the pipes from the mufflers to the tips are NOT stainless steel. Hope this helps you Ragin'L.

Ragin' L

The Silver Bullet Cat-Back has been changed to stainless as of a few months ago, 14 months ago the only parts that were stainless or polished were the tips and the mufflers at the time you purchased.

Not that I am aware of after 14 months.
Feel free to call me though and I will look up your invoice and speak to the manager and see what/if anything we can do for you.

Back