Vern

ONLY 19 PEOPLE REGISTERED!!

That's sad - come on guys, let's sign up and support the event!!

WashTruBlu said:
I'm #12 on the list:tug: Some of the WashLO group I know are going just haven't registered yet:?

Tell Steve to fork over some cash so we know he is serious about making it out there this year with that TURBO Rig of his.

Bobby

Hey Vern, we're number 1 & 2 on the sign up list ! Registered as soon as we got home from L Fest 05. As WashTruBlu said there are others from WashLO makin' the trip with us early bird registrants. Maybe more than 6 trucks from up here this year ! Will hope that by the time September arrives that list will be past 200.

Scott

Blue Oval Forever said:
Tell Steve to fork over some cash so we know he is serious about making it out there this year with that TURBO Rig of his.

Bobby

Bobby, message forwarded to the :stirpot: (wizard)

Scott

Blue Oval Forever said:
20 and counting. What can we do to get people to start signing up?

Tell them there will be exotic dancers there!

Not necessarily fact or fiction but hey, you asked! :cool:

I have to confirm the dates again, but I think this event falls on my "fall on the water boat show", have to sell sell sell.... :(

Yup, and you are on the list (at least I think.....we are in the process of moving and in a hotel at this time!!!!!) THANKS!

Vern said:
ONLY 19 PEOPLE REGISTERED!!

That's sad - come on guys, let's sign up and support the event!!

Not overly apparent were to do so.:? I've been trying to find a link to register for a few minutes. I'll keep digging.

Back