Should we have dash plaques again?

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
This year for L/H TF 2004, we had dash plaques made and each registrant received one in their registration pack. No one has commented on the plaques, that they liked/disliked or even that they were in the packs.

If no one cares for them, we will not spend the money to have them made next year.:?

...Dwight...

I was partial to the window cling from LightningFest 2003. I know all of the guys that went in 2003 still have the window clings on their trucks. I was kind of disappointed we didn't have window clings this year. Might I suggest going back to that?

The dash plaques are pretty cool and it is definitely something I will keep in my collection, but the reality of that is it is going to stay in a pile in a box with other plaques..the window cling would stay on my truck as long as I own it, to show it as a badge of courage or a merit badge or something.

Tom

All registered participants of L/H TF 2004 will be receiving one of these:

24560-35-11670.jpg

They were sent last week and some have already received theirs...this one is Frank 5l's picture.

Defnintely the Window Cling for LFest 05. I really like the clings. Everyone always asks what it is when they see it on my windshield from LFest 03.

Back