short vid from centerville

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Nothing much to write home about. All the rain had the rubber peeling up. Ran a 9.89@102.36 best witha 1.72 60'. Took the ET Streets off, put the F1s back on, ran a best of 10.07@101.58 with a 1.82 60' on F1s.

Video

There's the short video. Thats a 10.07 run on ET Streets with a 1.84 60'. Sorry it was over at the 1/8th. I was obviously not the photographer, I'm the driver :D Thanks to Bubba for hosting it. ;t

I think its the apostrophe thats screwing it up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was already on the apostrophe like white on rice, on a paper plate, in a snowstorm brother.....

BUBBER
gun.gif

Last edited:
From the short vid, it looks like the truck is < gasp > DIRTY! If you are going to race your truck, at least you could wash it first. :) Mine is ALWAYS clean.

wrightlightning said:
From the short vid, it looks like the truck is < gasp > DIRTY! If you are going to race your truck, at least you could wash it first. :) Mine is ALWAYS clean.

<<< *ducking lest he get hit by errant lightning meant for Grady (no pun intended, but there nonetheless)*

considering it poured rain the day and night before, yes it is very dirty. Still is too.

Grady: ;z

That truck isnt dirty. You can atleast tell what color it is. Now, on the other hand........silver always looks clean:rolleyes:

Bubba

As far as "dirty" and "filthy" ...My truck will alwayse win that award. For those that have seen it ...They can vouch for me.

I agree, I would have to throw my money down on Jeff's truck...

Right now, he has the dead-leaves-camo thing going on strong.:hh:

Back