Sherwood Performance

mkfoxxx

I'm sure someone has heard of this place. They just opened up last week. I called today but no one answer but I'm going to stop by and talk to them. Their shop is off of Kiehl Ave. so thats literally right down the road from me. Anyways, I have been really busy with alot of things so I havent been online much. Btw, their number is 501.833.3327. Later guys

Did you ever stop by and check em out? Do they custom tune and dyno? What kinda info. can you give since your so close... I'd like to have my truck dynoed and custom tuned but really want to make sure they know what they're doing before I make a 2 hour drive. Let me know some updates please, thanks

that would be cool if they could tune but unless the tuner has tuned before I think ill have to let him get some time under his belt before I let him try on my truck.

That is Randy Westmorland's shop. He use to have a shop down here in south AR called Fast Forward. He is a great guy and does awesome work, he is the only person I would consider around here to do any fabrication or work for me. He is also great with turbo and blower set ups. Some of you may have seen the white Dodge Demon he built and drives at centerville with the Twin turbo big block chevy that set the door slammer record at C'ville.He use to also run a white newer body style turbo S10 and a older black S10 both turbo trucks in the outlaw 10.5 classes.

Actually it has the OVERALL MPH record at centerville. And a couple hundredths off the overall et record.

He has tuned alot of stuff but I don't know how much experience he has with factory style programming (MAFs and all). They do not have a dyno as far as I know in Sherwood.

Nah he dont have a Dyno at this shop, mostly all he does is fab work like chassis, turbo and blower set ups, and stuff along those lines and I believe some just general maintance stuff.
I had just heard he had set a record over there wasnt sure exactly which one. I was up ther last week, but he hadnt mentioned anything about it.

Back