shelby f150

At first I was like whoooa. Sick. But on closer look. No. They need to drop the ford gt500 motor in there or something. Just no enough power to consider it a super snake. Plus 4 doors comeon. Otherwise It could be supersick.

If a Shelby truck to tow your Shelby Mustang to the track sounds like an awesome idea to you, you'll need to fork over $29,995 and your 2005 to 2008 short bed, Super Cab, 2WD, 5.4L V-8 powered Ford F-150. Shelby is working on a package for 2009 and 2010 models, but is still working the bugs out of the electronics. If you just want the appearance package without the Super Snake badges and performance upgrades, Shelby will set you up with it for just $15,995.

Read more: 2009 SEMA: Shelby F150 Super Snake Concept Shows Mustangs Don't Get All the Fun - Wide Open Throttle - Motor Trend Magazine

i dont think it has to be a 4 door, it just depends on the truck you give them

its nice but looks huge. how much does it weigh? i still think our L's will take it with a few minor bolt ons and a tune.

I dont think anyone is disputing that, in the article they even say its made more or less to be a tow pig for a gt500...very expensive tow pig

Back