Ad Expired: selling my 04 lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
im looking to sell my 04 lightning i just lost all interest in it. mechanical side of the truck is in great condition could use some tlc on the body. truck only has 43000 miles on it. but has been basically sitting for about a year do to not being able to pass emissions and im just tired of working on it.

mods are as follows
steig stage 5 ported blower
6lb lower pulley
60lb fuel injectors
duel walbro fuel pumps 500 miles ago
fully built transmission by transmissions to go a local race shop
with a mannys perf 2400 stall converter done about 500 miles ago
sct 2400 maff
dyna tech long tubes back exhaust
motor was replaced and put in by ford at 32000
i have alot of extra parts including a cobra r front bumper and the factory bumper both in primer
also even have a extra engine block i was going to build but never did
has doetch tech 8/6 drop on it

the bad
tires are pretty much shot

will need some paint work i have all the body pieces for the truck

has a sct tuner i just bought from jlp about 4 months ago. they gave me a mail order tune i asked them to shut off the egr due to that being the only reason i cant pass emissions well they shut off just about everything in the tune so will def need a dyno tune done.

lower ball joints are shot i have brand new moog control arms with ball joints that come with the truck i actually have all the factory suspension parts that come with the truck also

thats about all i can think of im trying to be fully honest. with a little bit of time this truck can be up running and looking great. i love this truck i had it since it had 4000 miles on it if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. kbb says my truck with the miles in fair condition goes for 19200 i understand i would never get that so lets start it out at 16000... i don't have to sell it. i just want someone who will appreciate it and take care of her and has more time to work on it then i do.

Attachments

• lightning1.jpg
    lightning1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 58
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 50
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 45
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg