Scott Cedargreen has Passed Away

Raymond_B

Administrator
I Support the NLOC
Just saw this, so very sad. I was not fortunate enough to have met him in person, but interacted with him on Facebook and here on the NLOC. Prayers for his family, and may he rest in peace.

Oh no...

Scott (skritch here on nloc) was the long hauler. He'd drive from Washington State to any Lightning event he could make and he'd done it for decades.

I've noticed he's been quiet here lately and he missed Charlotte due to health complications.

Godspeed, Scott! You'll be missed.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

RIP Scott.

Scott (skritch) leaves a huge hole in the Lightning Community and will be missed.

Definitely one of nicest guys you could ever meet. Always willing to help. Definitely going to miss our late night chats .

R. I. P. Scott!!!

Definitely one of nicest guys you could ever meet. Always willing to help. Definitely going to miss our late night chats .

R. I. P. Scott!!!
Yes sir,.....
Scott was such a good guy.

Definitely gonna be missed.

Godspeed my friend.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Got to meet Scott at Lightningfest gatherings back in the day. So sorry to hear of his passing. Prayers for Family and Friends!

Jim

Scott was a longtime member of the WASHLO and a big time Lightning enthusiast. He caught the bug like no other. Enjoyed many a conversation with Scott and his wife Jean at our gtg's. Scott will be sorely missed. RIP. A huge loss to the Lightning community.

Back