Score!!

GT347SC

Just wanted to share my good luck today. I answered an ad on CL for some free Fox mustang stuff. Odds and ends mostly but just as we were loading up the last box he says 'i have a set of 289 hipo heads that have been worked with big valves, you want them to". well i dont have a need fut hey if they are free then yea ill take them. WELL they are not 289 heads. They are world products windsor sr's. he pulled them off a fox to put on some afr's and didnt know what they were.:embar: Now what to do with them? This was a nice change of pace since i just got my trick flows back from the machine shop because of two bent valves.:rolleyes:

Also got bbk 75mm throttle body and egr spacer.

Last edited:
Good score for sure! I've had a set of mildly worked over Windsor Sr heads I bought years ago for my first Lightning. I never used them, but I'm seriously considering it now.

Good score for sure! I've had a set of mildly worked over Windsor Sr heads I bought years ago for my first Lightning. I never used them, but I'm seriously considering it now.

GEMELLI, you'll never get around to using them. Let me know when you want me to take em off your hands... :D:D:D

Ive heard windsor SR's are a good head, i'd like to find a set for my 351W build ..

IMO the best iron head out there. I also have a set on a 351 fox mustang. Bought them off a guy who had them on a show car. They never when got warm. Car was a trailer queen. I stole those as they were practically new.

I'd consider it. Kinda want to keep for spare setup. Thinking about getting them freshened up and put away. Idk. If I decide to sell ill pm u first.

Much appreciated sir ... unless of course, you see another good set of heads for sale elsewhere, PM me, i may be interested in them too.

Apparently, good head is hard to find in Iowa...:D

GEMELLI, you'll never get around to using them. Let me know when you want me to take em off your hands... :D:D:D

One day, I hope to use these things. I bought them for my first Lightning, before I even bought my truck, but if I ever decide to get rid of them, I'll let you know first. We should get together one day too, so I can check out your Bronco.

Back