Sal, whats the best way to...?

L

lil'Zeus

...get a hold of you! I've been trying to call you the majority of the day but the lines been busy!

I have a question regarding fuel pumps! Did you guys ever get the high volume (255lph) intake pumps to working??

The reason I ask, is that I need a pump for the rear tank in my L cause its starting to go out on me and I didn't want to have the spend the money on a stock replacement if their was a better alternative out there!

If not, what do you recamend I do about future fuel needs! I want to install a new stroker motor and a YS blower!

Let me know here, or you can email me:
soon2b393@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch

------------------
Shane L.

"A youth becomes a man when the mark he wants to leave on the world has nothing to do with tires....."

I got a hold of you, you can disregard this post!

Later

------------------
Shane L.

"A youth becomes a man when the mark he wants to leave on the world has nothing to do with tires....."

Shane, What was his recommendation? I need one too.

------------------
mike.jpg

NLOC #576
Truck #4007 in 1994
Michael Cunningham

Well, he is wanting to work on it this winter and try and get one made in a high volume pump! He said he might make it one of his winter projects! I just hope he is sucessful! I'll wait until racing season, then I guess I'll just have to put an OEM pump in! OEM sucks!!

I'd deffiantely need a couple! I think everyone that is interested in a high volume fuel pump needs to post, maybe we can get the ball rolling!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.

I'd be interested in one to satisfy my Nitrous needs.

------------------
94 #456 Orange & lowered.
92 10.30 street Mustang.
99 PSD CC dually leveled, chipped and exhausted.
01 113" 230 rigid Chopper.
01 SERG

I am too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would love to ditch the inline.

JAson

------------------
Jason
Red 94
FMS mass air
Powerdyne,8PSI
190LPH Inline
Flow-masters
Dual Electric Fans
MSD BTM
14.02@98MPH SO FAR!!!!!!!

Now with Ranchos!!
www.maddogpyro.com (under construction)

i would definitely purchase a high volume in tank pump!

------------------
Paul DelPo
94L, Black
P-DYNED 8lbs
ranchos
electric fans
1:7 rollers
detroit locker
full exhaust
2600 stall pi convertor
level 10 shift kit
12.79 @103 1.71 60ft
stock long block and injectors
coming soon: ys-trim, intercooled and lots o boost ; )

Sal, If you can get them before spring I will definatly take two for sure. I will even be a test doner if you need stock pumps. I have a new stock pump for the front tank sitting on my work bench.

------------------
mike.jpg

NLOC #576
Truck #4007 in 1994
Michael Cunningham

I'm with Michael, I'll take 2 if you can get them up and going by say...march!

I still want some though, it just might be a little longer!

------------------
Shane L.

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME!
I am in for sure at a decent price! (comparable to a stang pump price around $120) I would love to have them by spring before I get the NOS Big Shot.

Jeff~
They are going to be a tad steep, since the configuration of the pumps is entirely different than a stang pump! You wont be able to buy the pump probably(unforunately)you'll probably have to buy the whole case and everything!

------------------
Shane L.

Sal I would be interested if you get this before spring.

------------------
Take care,

Scott Beltz
NLOC# 734
1995 Lightning Black #622 Vortech SQ trim, JBA headers, EASE Scan/datalogger, EECTUNER (in progress)
1994 Cobra Indy Pace car (stock)
1994 Mustang GT: 351W, AFR 185, FORD EPEC, BAILEY AFM-1, ATI D-1 Procharger, Griggs GR40, Baer Track II brakes
1998 5.0 EB Explorer
1978 Jeep CJ7 (PROJECT 5.0 EFI)

[This message has been edited by SBELTZ (edited 12-22-2001).]

Back