?'s

smokeshow

When is the web site going to be up? Also, price on ported intake and painted intake tube?

Thanks,
Smokeshow

Rich... when is the next time you are going to be in the area.. i just might give ya some $$$ to purchase some mods for me.. and i better not see them on your truck either.. lol.. Mr. twin turbo lotus killer..

Smokeshow
Tim and I are currently in Vegas at the SEMA show however I have the admin. content on my laptop so we'll continue to work on it. The ported upper plenum is priced at 200.00 and the smooth intake is 179.00 painted
Paul

I have to tell you guys thanks again for all of your help with everything I have called about! You guys are great.

Can I power coat your intakes, I don't mean can I, I mean, will powercoat hold up under the hood with the engine temp.

I didn't need plugs, it was a bad EGR valve, but I can't wait to try your chip. I look forward to buying your long block, blower and cams.

Thanks again,

Wait, there is no reason to buy the intake if we are changing to a different blower.

Have fun in Vegas, and don't miss out on the chicken houses outside of town.
Alvin

Doug-

haha....TT Lotus whut!

Not sure next time i will be in town, might not be til Chrismas. Depending on what you want to get, shipping charges arent that much if you dont want to wait for me.

Back